Daughter is a Vegan

dbail2

DIS Veteran
My daughter is a vegan and we had a wonderful trip using the disney dinig plan (not free we missed that) Every restaurant we went to the chef came to our table when i told the waitress my daughter was a vegan..they were great made her special meals even desserts at the Kona cafe. Chef Dylan was GREAT he made this To dye for chocolat dessert for us twice as we ate there twice..I just called and he made the dessert again 2 days later..We ate at kona cafe., wolfgang puck, Japan, Morocco, living seas, and hollywood and vine...Had a super trip.....

Thats great I truely believe that the Chefs love to cater to the needs of their guest.I think they get tired of making the same for the thousand or so that come through their doors. DD id lactose intolerant and we don't have to worry to much but sometimes with somethings we do or she will get sick.

We have never had a problem within Disney and then we had a freind along a few years back with Nut allergies and they were great with that as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter