David & Syreeta's Cruise Wedding on the Magic

Yes, we’re on the Fantasy now April 10. I’m using the FCC to help pay the difference of the cruise cost. I will use the airline credit from Frontier to help pay for the flights. It’s costing more than I wanted what can you do! I have shop again for the kids attire (hopefully my dress still fits lol) because they are growing like weeds.
All the best to you and your hubby!

Hi Syreeta, did you definitely move your cruise to April? I wound up cancelling the 11/1 cruise a few weeks ago but I saw that Disney just cancelled the itinerary. I wound up getting Frontier Airline credits for our airfare. Without a 2020 cruise, we bumped up our vow renewal to July 2021 at WDW instead of on the cruise and just used the Frontier credits towards my January planning session (hoping we can do it in person, otherwise I'll be sitting in my hotel room doing the planning session over the phone, but at least we can see the venues in person). I used my cruise deposits towards a September 2021 cruise on the Fantasy.

We are married! I think this forum doesn't have enough space to write about all the twists and turns our Fairytale took. So I'm SUPER pleased to announce (if all goes well) our story will be featured on the Disney Wedding Podcast!!! So to close out this planning journal...thank you for reading and following along! The advice and tips were very helpful and I hope I see you at Disney soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!