Day 2 - Magic Kingdom

drennan

Disney Nutter - Looking for FUN !!!! Life is what
family: Myself - aged 33
Stephen - aged 37
Billy (ds) - aged 9 going on 90
Jack (ds) - aged 22 months

Jack woke at 4am this morning - which meant we never got much sleep - not to worry. Had a bite to eat in the villa this morning and had a proper look around - very impressed, the pool and jacuzzi, very posh and the furnishings were lovely, had its own wash room, I love the american washing machine and dryers, they seem to hold alot more than our machines, double garage which had a wheelchair in, highchair, cot, another tumble dryer, inflatables and balls for the pool, 7 bedrooms all very nice, 2 which were on suite, ours which was the master bedroom downstairs had a big corner bath, shower cubicle and 2 sinks and big fancy mirror with lights around it and a seperate toilet bit, 2 living areas both with 2 settees in each, dining area, and fitted kitchen with dishwasher, cooker all the utensils you can think off and plenty of cutlery, plates etc etc, breakfast bar and table and chairs, all in all very well equiped.

Headed down to Magic Kingdom got into the park for about 11 o'clock and headed towards a cafe for a drink and something to eat for the kids, once we finished Steve went to find a smoking zone, which didn't take him too long, when he needs a cigarette nothing stands in his way;) headed towards the castle to meet up with steves family at 12.30pm they're staying on IDrive and are 1 week into their holiday, Jack and Billy went on Dumbo with their Uncle John and then we went to look around, met up witth the family again and 5 o'clock, watched the parade and then the heavens opened big time and most of the rides closed due to the weater - we decided to head back to the villa, we stopped off at Dennys on the way and got into the villa for about 10 pm, put the kids to bed and sat down with a lager and I soon followed - we didn't do much at the park today, apart from look around it, to be honest I think we should have left it for another day and relaxed around the villa instead all of us were tired especially the kids - not to worry we are definately doing Magic Kingdom again and Im sure we will get to do all what we want to do.

Sounds like you had fun even though you didn't get too much done. Off to read the next part. Carolyn

Bet the boys enjoyed MK - our DD always moans if it's not the first park we go to, but now she's getting older (9, going on 90 like yours;) ) she has actually moved more towards the bigger rides which MK doesn't really have.

Hope you all slept well . . . would imagine you did:D

Villa sounds fab.

Our DD who is also 9, has to go to MK first too.
Shame about the rain. Great excuse to go back though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter