day of adr

mamasha

DIS Veteran
there is one day that I do not have an adr booked because I have no idea what we will be doing that day. Can guest services book and adr or do I need to call wdw-dine fom the park/resort?

You can book ADRS through guest services at any park, or through the lobby concierge at your resort. Your room phone can also connect you to Disney Dining. There's a button on the phone for it.

You can book ADRS through guest services at any park, or through the lobby concierge at your resort. Your room phone can also connect you to Disney Dining. There's a button on the phone for it.

Thanks for the quick reply! One more?, If I'm in a park can their guest services book an ADR for a restaurant in a different park or at resort for me?
Thanks for spelling it out for me:)

I believe they can book one at any park or resort at Guest Services. Some locations (like Epcot and MK) sometimes put out a board where you can see which restaurants inside that park have availability, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter