Days Inn Old town

Sneaky3

Enjoy life
When I stayed at the Days Inn Old Town a couple of years back it was very run down. Well my friend wants to go there because of a good deal and I told her my story about the place. I told her that I would find out if it has gotten any better. Has anyone stayed there lately that can let me know.......

Thanks
Michele

what was the rate she got.....

she might want to try

www.orlandokissimmee.com

for deals on accomodation in and around disney.....

the orlando part of this site seems to be better at "categorizing" the HOT deals of the moment though...

I would not stay at any Days Inn no matter where. I have seen the Old Town property recently from the outside and I wouldn't want to stay there. Please tell her to try Priceline and bid for something at least two star or better. We have often stayed at a 3 star Renaissance by the airport for $30 a night. Orlando's hotels are hurting right now, and your friend should be able to stay at a reasonable rate at a chain that has higher standards.

We receive a newsletter from Orlando area-in the last one they listed the 3 new Marriott's at Little Lake Bryan for $49 and up per nite. I know one is a Fairfield, a new Courtyard & I think a SpringHill suites. Fairfield should offer continental breakfast and I believe they have their OWN shuttle to the parks. They are very close to Disney-just about the other side of the I from Downtown Disney. I tried to get in on our last trip but they were not open yet. I don't know if you need any special codes for the rates, you might want to try calling directly-if no luck, email me at jgates@discover-net.net and I will see if I can find the email in my trash bin and forward it to you.

We stayed there. $49. The suite was a big plus since teenage son and daughter shared a room with us. Kitchen was very adequate. Teens liked to walk over to Old Town. But, it was clearly in need of a rennovation. NO magic at all. Felt quite run down.

Well another friend of mine went and said that she should have listened to me. She was able to get one of the nights refunded but she told me she put sheets on everything. She was clearly unhappy........:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter