Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

I hate when the use the doll , at least get one that is the right size.

Plus Christmas just showed up everywhere. Even in Nichole and Eric’s apartment. Haven’t seen Holly in ages. But I guess she doesn’t matter anymore.

Didn’t like Marlena giving them the results of the tests either, that was just weird and not ethical either. Kayla really should lock her office, I thought Marlena was suppose to tell him. She also said they were suppose to take Mackenzie home but Eric said he was up all night there. Not to mention the mess of an outfit Sarah was wearing today but her makeup was on.

Don’t care about , Sonny and Will. Probably get a divorce only to marry again down the road. Glad Sonny and Evan didn’t stay for that coffee, must have been cold. Kate was holding the handle but had her fingers on the glass part...lol

I don’t know what to think of Xander, I can see his point of being there with the baby this whole time but he doesn’t have rights. Wonder what he will do while they are gone.

I like Kate at the pub. Back to her roots. I spent the whole episode trying to figure out if she and Roman were together now. She did say, “I chose you didn’t I” but she could mean back in the day when he was murdered on their wedding day. I’d love to see them together again and for Roman to have an actual storyline.
I’d love to see Roman and Kate back together too!

So Jennifer’s been in the hospital for a year, finally gets released. She acts like she can barely walk to her wheelchair but when they come back to the scene by the front door all of a sudden she’s walking fine and wearing heals. 🙄

I enjoyed Maggie's discussion with Sarah regarding Eric just being a sperm donor who dropped her the moment Nicole came back. Did he not know that unprotected sex leads to babies, lol. Maggie's point that Xander has been the one caring for Mickey and her for the last year was great. A father is who has been there, not just the sperm donor. Plus her comment about Mickey not being her real father, but the best possible father to her was touching. Yay Maggie!

I enjoyed Maggie's discussion with Sarah regarding Eric just being a sperm donor who dropped her the moment Nicole came back. Did he not know that unprotected sex leads to babies, lol. Maggie's point that Xander has been the one caring for Mickey and her for the last year was great. A father is who has been there, not just the sperm donor. Plus her comment about Mickey not being her real father, but the best possible father to her was touching. Yay Maggie!

WOW, I think we must have watched a different show, because I found Maggie to be unbearable.:rotfl: To me, everything she said felt out of character and the show just trying to push a plot point. Don’t get me wrong, she made some valid points BUT everything was way to one sided. Again, I could see her standing up for Zander, but she also would have been able to see things from Eric’s standpoint. I mean Zander has tried to kill Eric/Nicole how many times? For that reason alone I think Eric would have a valid reason not to want him around a child he had just found out was his.:rotfl:

Me too!

Everyone is treating Xander like a piece of crap while Sarah gets off easy. Then she goes and does to him what Eric did to her. And Saint Eric is being a complete and total jerk to put it mildly. He didn’t just dump Nichole, he dumped Holly too.

As far as Xander trying to kill Eric and Nichole. Everyone on that show has tried to or has killed someone at some point and been redeemed. If they can cast Ben as a hero it’s not really much of a stretch to make Xander a good daddy.

I wish they would find an actress who can actually act to replace Ciara. It’s bad enough the whole story line stinks but so does her acting. I’m sure they only hired her because she looks like she could be Bo and Hope’s daughter.

I wish they would find an actress who can actually act to replace Ciara. It’s bad enough the whole story line stinks but so does her acting. I’m sure they only hired her because she looks like she could be Bo and Hope’s daughter.

She’s not the strongest actress but she’s MILES better than her predecessor Vivian “Lockjaw” Jovanni!

Condolences to Judi Evans and her husband who lost their 23 year old son, Austin on December 13. So sad...

These storylines are so bad. I’m not sure I like anyone...lol

Some things make no sense at all or know way possible.

Princess Gina would have been caught so long ago she makes a terrible commissioner. This Ben / Ciara thing is so dumb. How can Ben be on the phone so much in prison.

I hope they don’t screw up Christmas.

Princess Gina would have been caught so long ago she makes a terrible commissioner. This Ben / Ciara thing is so dumb. How can Ben be on the phone so much in prison.

Agree. Lazy writers for sure.

It's sad when the only interesting people at the moment are suddenly Lani and Kristen LOL. I am interested to watch them stick it to Gabi. The whole Gina/Stefano thing is just yuck.

This was a bad Christmas episode. The Horton tree decorating was ok with Jack and Jenifer than turned out to be about Gabi and Chad. Throw in Eve for more drama. It should have been all cheery etc on plot lines for this day.

Sarah and Xander was weird., all that so she could tell him about that stupid case. That whole line was dumb , look this where I kept it.....

Nicole is all about herself still.

Ciara has been with Ben all these other times and they were close. Marlena was yelled at for holding Will’s hand but Ben and Ciara were the whole time.

Wonder how long Hattie will be around?

Only thing I’m looking forward to is Kristen getting Gabi.

The rest is ff material.

Well welcome to the new year. Hope it gets better because I really are not liking these people lately.

Hard to believe they are only now seeing a difference in Hope.

Ciara and Ben can go far away. I don’t care about this story line at all. I did read the spoilers and do know what Xander and Victor’s secret is.

Evan is just a waste of time. FF though anything with him and Sonny.

Steve as Stephano is so weird , John must be getting old not seeing something up.

Eli lost his brain too with Gabi as did Julie. Can’t wait until it comes out what she did to her. They better not say it was because she was grief stricken either that caused this . She was evil before that.

Only good thing right now is I’m getting used to this Kristen. Plus I know JJ is leaving in Feb so they will have to tell us what happened to Haley and the night the baby died.

Loving Days right now but the ratings are nosediving. I don’t think people are liking the time jump. I’m enjoying it.

The TJ was a dud. The people of Salem are clueless about Hope. Cheered when Rafe started making a connection, and when Roman finally noticed something too. At this point I only watch out of habit. REALLY hoping something improves and the current stories will be finished before March. Characters are boring. Stevano and Gina need to go! Let's just get Evan's backstory and reason for being there on the table. No more dancing around. Get to the point. Eli is a putz. Ciara and Ben can go away.

I thought that the point with the layoffs was to decrease taping time, yet supposedly they're taping again. They need less lead time to film so that they can gauge viewer reaction and adjust storylines in response.

What is Sonny's purpose in life? He seems to only be interested in making it with a different guy whenever Will is out of the picture. It's terribly boring.

Last edited:
Can we have a new day so I don’t have to see Gabi in that terrible outfit any more. Plus it’s winter didn’t she get the memo.

Must say Kristen looked great today , next to what ever the heck Nicole was wearing.

Where the heck did Julie go for that coffee. Thought maybe she would hear JJ and Lani say she was staying with him and tell Gabi.

Are we really to believe Rafe didn’t do a background check on Evan before he hired him. I pretty well fast forwarded though Kate and Will. Whole thing was just to say Kate was going to check into him too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter