Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Well Summer looks good for dying. Did Maggie forget all about Sarah? She just sat and looked at the drink and called Brady. Leave... Very weird they could have just did a phone call.

Laughed that Adrienne even took the time to put her earrings on before she took Sarah to the hospital. No timing the contractions either.

So as of now we think it was Will calling Sami. It wouldn’t make sense for it to be Summer or Maggie why would they be going in the opposite direction if they were coming from the mansion?

Really didn’t care about Tony and Anna .

Where exactly was Ari while Gabi was talking to Sonny? Not with Will. I guess in bed too like Abby’s kids.

Really hard to tell the time of day, Summer came in the daylight but was night time with Sarah and Adrienne.

First time seeing Victor at work that is strange too sitting in the dark.

So Sarah is going to have the baby early , is Kristen too?
Summer was just awful. Wow.

I thought it going from day to suddenly night was weird. They were at brunch and now it’s pitch black?

Will doesn’t have CarPlay, Android Auto or even just Bluetooth? You’d think Sami would at least be in his favorites, one button push. I know why they set it up that way but it’s still stupid. He’s a reporter and his husband is rich, it’s hard to buy he doesn’t have basic tech.

Reactions: NAB
I’m so confused....we saw Brady in the room looking at the bracelet, than today she is back giving birth .

I would never go to this hospital ...they never tagged these babies. Haley took the baby to get checked than just left it there? Wouldn’t the doctor know which baby really died? Did they pay the doctor off or just switched them. Wouldn’t the doctor have to sign a death certificate.

Why did Sarah get a baby bed in her room but not Kristen. Like Brady and Kristen’s talk and taking pictures.

Still confused on all the cars, why didn’t they see Maggie’s car but Xander did. Why oh why didn’t another ambulance come get Sarah? No police there either. I don’t want to live in Salem bad, cops and doctors.

Don’t get me started on the whole Haley thing. The time line really sucked, so Haley knew the baby died?

I think Sonny over played losing his mom, how he was told to was weird. Who is writing this stuff. Sonny wasn’t even shocked first just bust out with the major snot running cry. I know everyone is different but to me it was over the top.

Tomorrow will be about Haley and the dead baby.

I wish I wouldn’t have deleted the shows after I watched. Does anyone know if Summer took the bottle with her. It was in the car with Maggie was Summer there too? Which wouldn’t make sense either but what do I know.

I’m so confused....we saw Brady in the room looking at the bracelet, than today she is back giving birth .

I would never go to this hospital ...they never tagged these babies. Haley took the baby to get checked than just left it there? Wouldn’t the doctor know which baby really died? Did they pay the doctor off or just switched them. Wouldn’t the doctor have to sign a death certificate.

Why did Sarah get a baby bed in her room but not Kristen. Like Brady and Kristen’s talk and taking pictures.

Still confused on all the cars, why didn’t they see Maggie’s car but Xander did. Why oh why didn’t another ambulance come get Sarah? No police there either. I don’t want to live in Salem bad, cops and doctors.

Don’t get me started on the whole Haley thing. The time line really sucked, so Haley knew the baby died?

I think Sonny over played losing his mom, how he was told to was weird. Who is writing this stuff. Sonny wasn’t even shocked first just bust out with the major snot running cry. I know everyone is different but to me it was over the top.

Tomorrow will be about Haley and the dead baby.

I wish I wouldn’t have deleted the shows after I watched. Does anyone know if Summer took the bottle with her. It was in the car with Maggie was Summer there too? Which wouldn’t make sense either but what do I know.
The whole thing made me NUTS. Sarah is a doctor, surely she knows protocol is to accompany your baby to the nursery. All these people taking babies and walking away with them. I remember walking two feet outside my room with my DD in my arms twenty three years ago with alarms going off and nurses swooping in. And not a soul in that nursery. WTH? They had to have paid off that doctor. There’s no way she wouldn’t know what baby she was working on.

No investigation on this accident. Just going to take Will’s word he did it. Alrighty then.🙄

The bottle was there with Maggie. I specifically looked for it because I had seen a blurb about “Did Summer kill Adrienne?”

OK, to make sure I am totally clear...
Will did not actually run them off the road, Maggie hit them before he saw them veer off?
The babies were switched (I don't think Haley knew, at least I hope not, but clearly that doctor did), so now the donor for Mikki could be Brady or Kristen?
And Victor and Xander not only knew about Wills innocence (that we found out already) but they know that Xanders/Eric's baby is not even alive? Wow, they are evil.
Who the heck killed Jordan, do we know this?

I want to know how Maggie who's coming from the same direction as them hits them from the opposite direction? Or did she takea shortcut and t-bone them? The accident makes no sense.

I am a day behind because watching on demand because of the hearings. Anyway, I agree with the way Sonny started "major snot running cry" haha! :rotfl: I know everyone is different but it didn't seem natural to me either!
Also didn't the doctor know which baby it was since the name was on the empty bassinet? Wouldn't she note everything on the child's chart?
And apparently they are that evil! Wow, to see them plan this all out is off the charts horrific.
And why would Maggie suddenly start drinking because of Summer? She didn't start when Daniel died or when we thought Holly died. Boy does she get loaded fast! She had time for the convo with Summer, get loaded and then catch up with everyone driving.
So much nonsense!

I want to know how Maggie who's coming from the same direction as them hits them from the opposite direction? Or did she takea shortcut and t-bone them? The accident makes no sense.
That’s a really good point. I was thinking about in terms of my area and the way it’s set up and it is actually possible. We live smack in the middle of two “main” roads and each have our preferred way of going. When you get to the road whatever place you’re going is on you would be coming from opposite directions. The whole area is set up that way so you can come in from the front or the back.
I am a day behind because watching on demand because of the hearings. Anyway, I agree with the way Sonny started "major snot running cry" haha! :rotfl: I know everyone is different but it didn't seem natural to me either!
Also didn't the doctor know which baby it was since the name was on the empty bassinet? Wouldn't she note everything on the child's chart?
And apparently they are that evil! Wow, to see them plan this all out is off the charts horrific.
And why would Maggie suddenly start drinking because of Summer? She didn't start when Daniel died or when we thought Holly died. Boy does she get loaded fast! She had time for the convo with Summer, get loaded and then catch up with everyone driving.
So much nonsense!
Holly “dying” was the catalyst for her relapse which was fairly recent if you go by the timeline they’re on. She suffered a LOT of guilt about giving Summer up and Summer punished her for it then and now- or well, a little less than a year ago.

I’m pretty sure the doctor said it was the baby in the accident so they didn’t show us everything .

So Brady still doesn’t know the baby died? You would think that would be the first thing Kristen would have said. Then Rafe comes in is it about Haley, he doesn’t know about the baby Brady tells him.

Don’t get me started on how weird the Haley story is. First off she shouldn’t have said anymore about the baby and waited on the doctor(. 2 )there would have been a fire door at those stairs. Haley should have got Kristen back in bed. (3) for a nurse falling down the stair etc the hospital was pretty quiet and not worked up. Only JJ seemed to care. Didn’t even have Kyla chief of staff finding out what happened.

Sarah saying the Baby didn’t look the same, she was much bigger too than hers.

Still don’t know how they didn’t find Maggie’s car. They even know the car colour was wrong. Victor sure got around in record time too. Office home hospital and back home. Brady only made one phone call...lol

Last edited:
Yes! I forgot, the doctor definitely said the injuries sustained in the crash were too much for the baby. So how could there be any question who's baby she was??

I’m enjoying all your posts, but I learned LONG ago not to overthink my soaps. I’m just enjoying the show! Sonny’s reaction to his Mom’s death had me crying too! I’m not a big Freddie Smith fan but I thought he did well. I loved the 30 year old clips of Justin and Adrienne. Wally was really rockin’ that ‘80s hair!

I’m enjoying all your posts, but I learned LONG ago not to overthink my soaps. I’m just enjoying the show! Sonny’s reaction to his Mom’s death had me crying too! I’m not a big Freddie Smith fan but I thought he did well. I loved the 30 year old clips of Justin and Adrienne. Wally was really rockin’ that ‘80s hair!
I think when you have intimate experience with something (like having babies) it’s sometimes hard to set aside the absolute absurdity of certain things. A lot of this arc just feels like lazy writing.

And yes, that hair! He sure did rock it.

Wally Kurth must be making big bucks right now with his episode showing up on both Days and GH.

I was enjoying the scenes of Adrienne and Justin also. She was very pretty. Not that she isn't now, but I've been watching for about 20 years, so didn't know her back then. Also, lovin' Wally's hair! He looks cute with a mullet! :cutie:

Ok so was that Hattie as Marlena or was her acting getting all mixed up. It was just bad. So is Rafe and Roman going to find John and Hope. Not sure how this is suppose to work if they are both dead...lol

How did Princess Gina and Stephano/Steve get back and forth so fast.

Hated the scenes with Anna and Tony. No way Stephano would blow up like that. Really hate this story line.

Sarah cried more over telling or not telling Eric about his baby. But they find out they are not a match and not much crying. Heck Eric has the baby more it’s weird.

I guess we will get more Gabi soon since the wedding is Valentine’s Day .

Heard they are back to taping Feb 3 hope we have better storylines coming.

............and how does John remember the ring.....I can't even remember the last time my wife wore the same pair of earrings.

anyone else have a broken screen......" we return to regular programming".....and the hearing continue on my wifes 1:00 yuma days hour. ....THANK GOODNESS FOR STREAMING"

So all the couples are are together again. I really couldn’t care less about Eric and Nicole. I used to route for them now it just goes in circles.

Why does Brady keep saying he is on the donor register ? Yes he is but we have heard it so much. Nicole is the only one wondering about Xander.

Has Ciara even seen Shawn yet or wonder about her mom? Not that I want to watch that bad storyline.

I hate that all these characters are in a bubble.

So all the couples are are together again. I really couldn’t care less about Eric and Nicole. I used to route for them now it just goes in circles.

Why does Brady keep saying he is on the donor register ? Yes he is but we have heard it so much. Nicole is the only one wondering about Xander.

Has Ciara even seen Shawn yet or wonder about her mom? Not that I want to watch that bad storyline.

I hate that all these characters are in a bubble.
It feels like they’re moving toward a close on these storylines. Except for who killed Jordan. Wasn’t it Ciara and Jordan in Ben’s place right before the jump? Or am I remembering that wrong?

It IS weird they keep emphasizing Brady is still on the registry. Hard to figure out where that is going. I’m thinking Kristen will be the match.

If Brady is still on the list then why didn;t they a;ready go to the list? It will end up being Kristen for the match. That's how the secret will inevitably come out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter