Days with Donald May 2020 Exercise Challenge

Did the walking video on Friday, for 15 minutes.
Had planned to walk on the boardwalk today before we headed to the seafood coop for the lobster special - I really wanted lobster today. But, man plans & God laughs - just before we left, I decided to water the flower pots. As I reached in to the hanging baskets, I got tangled in the hose, fell over another pot, and landed square in the beautiful peonies. A scene from the Three Stooges, to be sure. I sprained my wrist and thumb - luckily the wrist didn't break! My knee is complaining, too. So, I'll finish the month - on the couch - with 545/600.
I'll definitely try to do the Donald drawing when I can hold a pencil!
Oh my! So glad you weren't hurt any worse than that. Ouch!!!

@Twilight Sparkle , Planks? I'm impressed! :)

Have you ever tried a Balance Rider Core trainer? Lots of fun; really improves and quiets your seat. I enjoy reading or using resistance training bands while sitting on mine.

Edited to add: Link to short youtube video of the Balance Rider:

Slightly longer video but with a number of different riders trying it and discussing their results:

I have not tried one, but it looks like it's a useful tool for riders. Thanks for linking. My daughter would probably like it, too.

Sorry I'm late, but I do have my final minutes to add for the month.
40 from Friday and another 40 from Sunday. I did work in the yard on Saturday planting all of our new bushes and flowers, but while I certainly worked up a sweat, I'm not sure how I would count that for exercise. 🤣
880/850

Thanks so much @PollyannaMom for hosting May and to @sophy1996 for taking on June. Looking forward to another great month!

Good morning, everyone!!

Those were some great final numbers! I'm adding in my 15 from yesterday, for 600 exactly, and we have all these color changes :rainbow::

DRussell88, sophy1996, Elizabeth Smith, PollyannaMom

.. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc..........:jumping1:....... :jumping1:...... :jumping1:

Final (I think) team totals are 16,921 and 129%!!! Way to go team!!! :cheer2:

If you listened very closely in the drawing video, you might have caught this, but if you didn't, Donald's birthday is coming up in just over a week - Tuesday, June 9th. So if you're looking to throw a little random fun into your life (especially if you've got bored kids at home) use the excuse to celebrate!

Thank you for the informative hosting, @PollyannaMom ! :donald:

My final May numbers:
Sat, 5/30: 224 minutes (lots of yard work!!)
Sun, 5/31: 110 minutes (I lost one workout; I was distracted by cats)
Totals through 5/29: 5103/3500 minutes

In related news, I met my Watch's May Challenge (but it was easy; close my rings every day of the month). My June challenge is to double my Move goal every single day. Hmmm. That is a stretch, but I have been hitting 200% on most days recently. This Quarantine period is helping in that regard as I rarely leave the property, thus exchanging driving time for "yard work."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts