DC in Dec.?

It might well depend on where you're coming from. If you're a Fl native, or from California you'll probably feel the cold more than if you're coming down from Cleveland. IF you're from the north I'd probably plan a day in the first couple of the vacation, so you haven't had time to get used to the warmer weather.

The weather's a bit of a gamble in Dec you can get days in the 80s, in which case it would be fine for almost everyone, and you can get days that are close to freezing which would put off the majority of the population. If you had the choice ( with a later trip) I'd probably advise to leave it for a warmer time of year, particularly if you feel the cold. I don't mind cooler weather so I'd probably go ahead anyway, but it's a lot of money to shell out if you're desperately not keen on swimming in colder weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter