DC Ticket Question?

ddawg

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if you buy your tickets at the Disney Desk at the Dolphin, or at one of the Disney Resort Hotels Disney ticket desks, considered buying in advance? Will get you a Disney Club discount? I know if you show up at the parks there willl be no Disney Club discounts. The tickets must be purchased in advance. Has anyone bought a DC discounted annual pass at a Disney Ticket Desk at a Resort Hotel?

You can still get the DC discount on AP's and PAP's at any WDW ticket booth or Guest Relations window/office. Go right over to MK or Epcot or MGM or AK and buy it.

AFAIK, the annual passes are the only ones of the major tickets (PH, PHP, AP/PAP) that you can still get your DC discount anywhere at WDW.

Are you sure GoldenOldie? On the Disney Club web site it states that you have to purchase the ap in advance in order to get the dc discount.

Previously we purchased annual passes at the MK guest relations and got our DC discount. This was about 18 months ago, so things may have changed.

J :bounce:

We last got our PAP's in April, 2002 at Epcot with the DC discount. Don't know if the policy has changed, though.

It's 100% true. I got my new one in December with DC discount at Epcot. And I know of a lot of others who have done it since last September.

BTW, the DC web site says this at the bottom of the page:

Offer Limitations:
Offer valid now through December 31, 2003.

Available at Walt Disney World® Resort Theme Park Main Gates, Disney Reservation Center (800) 933-3975 and select Disney Store retail locations. Renewals not available at Disney Store retail locations. Present Disney Club membership card or membership number when calling the Disney Reservation Center.

Nowhere does that say you have to purchase them in advance.

This is exactly what the DC web site says ( I copied and pasted ). I do believe I see the words advance purchase in there. This is why I am inquiring. It is very confusing.

Walt Disney World® Adult Annual Pass - a $15 savings! Both child and adult passes available. Savings based on the advance purchase of an adult Annual Pass as a member of The Disney ClubSM as compared to the purchase of the same ticket at the Walt Disney World® Theme Park Front Gate.

Offer Limitations:
Offer valid now through December 31, 2003.

Available at Walt Disney World® Resort Theme Park Main Gates, Disney Reservation Center (800) 933-3975 and select Disney Store retail locations. Renewals not available at Disney Store retail locations. Present Disney Club membership card or membership number when calling the Disney Reservation Center.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter