DCA Food & Wine 2020 Festival Superthread - Read First Post for Updates - Updated with Full Menus

Someone mentioned “soft openings” but now I cant find the post. Have there been soft openings in the past? As early as wednesday maybe, so 2 days early? That is our last day of holiday, hoping to catch a booth open early and maybe even soarin over california early!

Someone mentioned “soft openings” but now I cant find the post. Have there been soft openings in the past? As early as wednesday maybe, so 2 days early? That is our last day of holiday, hoping to catch a booth open early and maybe even soarin over california early!
Usually soft openings happen the day before if they follow past years pattern

Aw i'm so sad, we'll be there during the week and the jr Chef show is now only running Fri-Sun :(

Ahh!!! I love Guy Fieri. I hope the event overlaps with our April visit.

Funny story... I was selected by one of our local news stations in Sacramento to be on a segment where Guy would teach me how to make a dish I've failed at (I picked gnocchi). Then two days before the segment, I woke up with the world's biggest zit on my nose. No makeup could make it look okay, so I had to call up the producer and cancel (told them I was ill -- LOL). Ugh, I still kick myself for not being able to meet him.

Curious about the Sip and Savour pass, will it buy you all regular menu items, some select memu items or special Sip and Savour only menu items?

Curious about the Sip and Savour pass, will it buy you all regular menu items, some select memu items or special Sip and Savour only menu items?

It can’t be used on alcoholic beverages (the Epcot sip and savor pass in 2017 could). The DCA pass should be used somewhat strategically, as usually items less than $7 mean you pay more for the pass than you would for just paying per item. But we don’t know the price point for this year’s pass yet.

Anyone else make a notepad file of all the food and drinks they want to try? Just me..okay then Haha;)

Grand total of foods I want to try: 37!!
Grand total alcoholic drinks : 25

I need help I'm going solo haha...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!