DCL Brochure ... Isn't It Strange That...

Poly Pal

DIS Veteran
in the photos of the theatres on board there are NO CHILDREN in the audience? And in the photo representing Lumiere's/Triton's I counted only two or three children.

Oh thats funny! I never noticed that before. I wonder why they do that?
I like that the sample room number is 1329...and there really is no 1329...at least not for passengers. Maybe crew?

On the Stateroom 1329 thing, maybe they don't use a real stateroom number in fear that everyone would ring up and request that stateroom number! :confused:

I have the 1999 version, 2000-2002 version and the 2002-2004 version of the brochure. In the 1999 version the same audience you are talking about is watching the Voyage of the Ghost Ship show. In the other two versions the same audience is watching Disney Dreams. Boy, that audience has been sitting there a long time!
In the 1999 version there is a two page photo looking from the teen beach area towards the Magic. The shadows of the umbrellas on the beach go to the left and the shadows on the Magic go to the right. Also, the ship is much larger than it really looks from that vantage point.

Oh THAT room 1329..why didn't you say so?!?...You should have asked the groupie!!!

LOL
Ursula

Shucks...we looked all over the ship for the ~orgy~ room...with no luck.... now I know why!!

I have to chuckle when I look at the brochure and the video to see there are no 'fluffy' people! Everyone is picture perfect!!! No Mom's, Dad's, Nana's or Pop Pop's that have gainned a few pounds over the years! Inagine that...LOL!?!!? They need to do a trip to their own pool!! ;)

Originally posted by 4nana
I have to chuckle when I look at the brochure and the video to see there are no 'fluffy' people! Everyone is picture perfect!!! No Mom's, Dad's, Nana's or Pop Pop's that have gainned a few pounds over the years! Inagine that...LOL!?!!? They need to do a trip to their own pool!! ;)

that's funny 4nana, I was thinking the same thing... where are all the real size people? I look at previous crusiers pictures with relief, knowing I'm not the only somewhat fluffy chick on board!!

...and everybody has "perfect" hair. I don't know about anybody else, but all it takes is a walk across deck 10 and I'm reaching for a baseball cap.

Ginny

Originally posted by minnieluvzmickey
maybe 1329 is where they have the orgys. :cool:

<------- will be booking room 1329 on our next cruise.....I believe that would be a Category 30 (people)......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter