DCL Buses - WDW to Disney Magic?

DisneylandDarren

Disney Cruise Lover
As I will have to fly into Orlando the day before my cruise on the Disney Magic I'm thinking about spending the night before the cruise in a WDW resort hotel (so I can also spend the afternoon and evening at WDW!)

I know they run DCL buses from WDW resorts to Port Canaveral to meet the Disney Wonder (for all those people on Land & Sea Packages) but do they do the same for the Disney Magic? Would I be able to book transfers from WDW to Port Canaveral with DCL? and if so does anyone know around what time the buses leave the resorts?

Yes, they do run the buses for the Magic. RT is $46 per person & DCL should be able to provide the latest schedule. Depending on the # of people, a towncar or limo may actually be more economical and you can go whenever you want - for 5 of us, a limo was only $30 more than the bus & we went on OUR schedule, not theirs.

DCL would not provide transportation from MCO to WDW the day before your cruise because it would be a Friday, a day DCL buses do not run. You would either have to take a town car or a Mears Shuttle to WDW from the airport. You could also rent a car from Avis, that is what we do when we come in a day early. We come and go on our own time and then drop the car off at Avis at the Radisson hotel which is one mile from the port. You would pick the car up when you land in MCO and then return it to the Avis location near the port the morning of the Magic sailing. They provide a shuttle to the port from the Avis office.

I believe the buses start leaving WDW around 11:00 am or so. I think it depends on the resort you are staying at.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter