DCL Embarkation Shirt Design for 2018 WBTA

StuartMcK

Mouseketeer
Hi guys,

Can anyone help me out with a design that I could print out & transfer to t-shirts for the 2018 WBTA Disney Magic Cruise?

Our details are:

Family Name: McKenzie
First names:
Stuart
Sonya
Jack
John
Pauline

I’m thinking we could maybe incorporate the dates (Sept 9-20), Itinerary map or Disney Magic logo?

Open to suggestions from the talented Disigners.

Thanks,

Stuart

Have no clue what WBTA stands for. That might be helpful for anyone that might want to try designing something, but is like me, and knows nothing about the cruising side of Disney....

ETA: or do you have a link to the map or something? That would be helpful. I tried to look it up and I'm not finding anything. I did figure out it stands for west bound trans Atlantic maybe, but I don't really know exactly what that entails, either or where the ports are that it will stop, etc.

Last edited:
Apologies.

WBTA is Westbound Transatlantic.

It leaves Dover on Sept 9 & gets into NYC on Sept 20.

The full itinerary can is:

Day 1 (Embarkation) - Dover, UK
Day 2 - Portland, UK
Day 3 - Cork, Ireland
Days 4-7 - At Sea
Day 8 - Sydney, Nova Scotia
Day 9 - Halifax, Nova Scotia
Day 10 - Saint John, New Brunswick
Day 11 - At Sea
Day 12 (Disembarkation) - New York

The DCL website for the cruise can be for found at: https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/...er-to-new-york/september-9-2018-disney-magic/

The DCL Blog page for the cruise can be found at: http://disneycruiselineblog.com/cruise-planning/itineraries/itinerary-summary/?itinerary=355

Is there any other information which would be useful?

I’m sorry that my initial request was lacking in detail. I appreciate you taking the time to respond & I’ll be sure to add more info in any future posts.

Stuart

Hi, Stuart. I came up with two different styles for you. One with everyone's names incorporated into one design, and one as a Mickey head, with each person's name in the left ear, and the ship's name in the right ear. I uploaded them into the same album as your other items.

IMG_9690.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter