DCL Planning video?

Luvdisney

DIS Veteran
I ordered mine almost a month ago. How long should it take to receive it? I was hoping to have it by now.....

We got ours within 4-6 weeks ...... Andy

Anytime I've ordered one of Disney's promotional videos, it arrived easily within 7 working days. Heck, order it again, if you get two, give one to a friend you would like as a cruise mate!

:wave: Hi.

This is my first post so I hope you all will bear with me if I mess something up.

I ordered both the brochure and the video online. The brochure took a good month to arrive but the video came within three weeks.

You should be receiving yours any day now. My kids (DD3, DD4) absolutely love watching it. We view it almost every night before bed. I wanted them to have an idea what to expect on the cruise. They keep pointing to everything and asking "is that where we are going?" My DD4 thinks Cinderella will be babysitting her in the Club. (Of course it is me who is the most excited!)

The Travel Channel ran a show not too long ago, "World's Best Cruises" that had a blurb about DCL. Does anyone know when these will run again?

Have a great time on your trip!

Mickeyboat, Welcome to DIS,
The travel channel had an hour long show entirely on Disney Cruise Line that has ran several times before (& recently). This program is worth looking out for. Travel channel posts showings on their site. This show went from concept through current cruises. I've taped it, but I'm afraid that doesn't do you any good right now. When are you cruising??
Bill

We are cruising the March 6 Eastern and can't wait. I can hardly believe how addicted I have become to planning for this cruise. I check this board several times a day and have a huge binder full of information. If I go for a couple of days without looking here, I have bad dreams that we forget our documents or lose our children. I'm hooked and we haven't even left yet!

Thanks for the information about the Travel Channel show. I will keep checking their website for when they will be airing the show again.

Is the DCL Planning Video a different video than the general prmotional DCL video? Thanks for your help.

Gayl

Hi, about the video, I called up for the video and got the WDW instead, called up that day and got the right video about a week later. That video is alright, but the travel channel show is GREAT! I taped it and have watched it about 5 times already. Heres a tip to finding out when its on again. If you want you can check in a couple of days on www.tlc.com and go to tv listings, and search "disney". There is no showing of the show listied, they only list till the end of october so check there in a couple of days for November. A special note to mickeyboat, I know what obsessed is. I haven't been off this site since someone on ebay told me about it. I have bought the book and read it 3 or 4 times since I got it a week ago. I have watched the travel channel show about 5 times. I cannot wait to go on this cruise! I know I'm not going to be disappointed!

The book I was referring to is "The Passporters Field Guide to the Disney Cruise Line". They were selling them for like $16.00 on the passporters site, I went on amazon, searched it, and got one for $4.95 plus $4.00 shipping. It was brand new, and it is a GREAT BOOK! Hope you get one, we'll chat about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter