DCL tervis tumblers

cgdmom

Mouseketeer
Does anybody know if they sell the Disney cruise line tervis Tumblr's in the gift shop on board the ship? If so does anybody remember if they have the large ones or the medium ones? I've seen them online and would be happy to order one but it would be easier to just pick up one on board – thank you!

In the past they’ve had 16 and 24oz tervises in the shops. If you see one you like snag it. Availability changes through the cruise.

I purchased 24-oz Tervis tumblers (that’s the large size) on Panama Canal (last fall) and Transatlantic (last month) cruises, but these featured the cruise/ship specific decoration that was also featured on tee shirts being sold on these repositioning cruises. The DCL tumblers were the medium size ones with DCL logo decoration. I think available stock changes by cruise and ship and specific designs can sell out on a particular cruise.

We were on the Magic a few weeks ago in Europe. They had plenty of Tervis tumblers in the gifts shops, of both sizes. The medium ones had at least 4 different designs, and I remember at least 2-3 designs for the larger ones.

Aby

Oh my gosh! They have both 16 and 24 oz, and so many designs. I wanted to take all of them home, but didn't have luggage space nor money to make that happen!

The only time I couldn't find a Tervis was last year on our HOTHS cruise, not one Halloween tervis to be found the first week of October too.

I always take a Tervis handle so that I can very easily transport my newly purchased DCL Tervis! :D I only buy the 24 oz, so I know what size handle it needs.

For all you Tervis experts out there, how do you remove the handle if it gets stuck on the cup? My sweetheart ran it through the dishwasher with the handle still on it and now I can’t get the tervis cup out of the slip on handle.

For all you Tervis experts out there, how do you remove the handle if it gets stuck on the cup? My sweetheart ran it through the dishwasher with the handle still on it and now I can’t get the tervis cup out of the slip on handle.

I'm thinking that you could try boiling it. That may give the handle just enough flexibility to be able to slide it off of the cup.

Wow. That is so weird. I leave the handles on my large Tervis all the time and put them in the DW. Sometimes when they have been slightly stuck for whatever reason. Once empty, I just hold the handle and give the bottom of the Tervis a good solid whack on the kitchen counter and it loosens right up. Don't want you to break your Tervis though. o_O

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!