DCL Transport to MCO

britinva

Mouseketeer
What times do the DCL Transport busses arrive at Orlando MCO?

What is earliest flight you can reaonably expect to catch..... 10am too early right?

I think they don't recommend flights before noon-ish. I'm 99.9% sure that 10 is way too early

Officially, they recommend flights after 11:30am. We booked an 11:35 flight on our last cruise, left at 7:20 immediately after the main dining breakfast ended and they made the announcement you could disembark, arrived at the airport around 8:30, checked our bags, went through security, and were at the gate just a little after 9am. So I think you could maybe do a 10am if everything went off without a hitch. BUT, I would go with the official recommendation of 11:30 because if the boat had taken longer to give the all clear to disembark for any reason, or we had a bad security line, etc., it might have been a different story.

Thanks thought was too early. Will book after Noon..... no need for worry after a relaxing week

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter