DCP Advice!!!

What kind of advice are you looking for? I'm sure a lot of us have some great advice but it'd be more helpful to know what kind of things you are looking to hear about.

- Take advantage of the Disney classes ... especially if you can get in the Leadership Class. Disney actually offers a couple like this one to corporations and folks pay thousands. You can take for free and have on your resume. https://dorms.disney.com/learning

- DON'T just work and go to your apartment. Find one, two or a group of people that enjoy going to the parks and other activities. You can get a job anywhere for 4-5 months, but at Disney you have free access, enjoy it. I know some days DD just went to the Magic Kingdom for an ice cream and to watch the fireworks. I have talked to some kids halfway through their program and they had done nothing. So sad.

- If you are doing Fall, window shop until you get your Holiday Package when you will be able to use a huge discount on items you want. DD just made notes and saved her money .... when that 40% discount hit she picked up what she wanted and did her Christmas shopping.

- Take note of any special Dining discounts and use those extra coupons. If your family isn't visiting, get a group of people and go out to eat a couple times a month. DD and her work mates made plans and ate all around the world once or twice a month.

- If you have a car ............ get away even if a day trip. Lots of things a day drive away. Refreshing. One day DD and her friend got up really early and drove to Cocoa Beach, sat on the beach and watched the sunrise ......... got in car and drove back across to Clearwater, had a relaxing day on the beach, dinner at a walk up spot on the beach and then watched the sunset. Both in one day.

- Book ADR at California Grill timed to see the fireworks - AWESOME VIEW - but you don't need to spend lots. Order a flatbread (they are plenty big) and glass of water and you get out around $20. Not sure your CM discount works but if it does, even better.

- At lots of restaurants you can enjoy for less if you just order an appetizer, some are very large, read here on Restaurants for hints. Great way to try different places.

Agree fully with taking the free classes. It will seem like a drag at first but so worth it later. My daughter puts them on her resumes and they have gotten her hired before.
Watch the hub for discounts on last minute cruises and other things that can be great.
Head to the beach, there are a couple close by and the Disney resort at Vero Beach has nice facilities and offers your discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!