DCP Spring 2018

lbloom

Earning My Ears
I applied for Spring 2018 on the very first day the applications were open. Is it a bad thing that I haven't heard anything back yet? I have heard about some people who have already been invited for phone interviews, and it makes me nervous that I haven't heard anything back yet. Last time I applied I heard back almost exactly a month after I applied saying I was NLIC. I am afraid that this will happen again. Any insight into this?

I applied for Spring 2018 on the very first day the applications were open. Is it a bad thing that I haven't heard anything back yet? I have heard about some people who have already been invited for phone interviews, and it makes me nervous that I haven't heard anything back yet. Last time I applied I heard back almost exactly a month after I applied saying I was NLIC. I am afraid that this will happen again. Any insight into this?
My daughter is in the same boat. She is checking every day. Good luck to you!!

I have (thankfully) completed my phone interview. my fingers are crossed for good news! Does anyone know about how long it will be until I hear back? I want this more than anything!

Hey, the last day to hear back is November 17. Apparently quite a few people are accepted on the last day so you shouldn't panic the closer it gets.

You may want to join some of the Facebook groups

I have (thankfully) completed my phone interview. my fingers are crossed for good news! Does anyone know about how long it will be until I hear back? I want this more than anything!

You and my DD seem to be on the same path! She had her PI Sunday night! Good luck!!

They should be having an acceptance wave early next week. Follow @Disney_Oscar on twitter for more updates. Good luck!

I had my phone interview Monday morning. What role are you hoping for?

Last edited:
I applied Friday night and I am in the just applied stage right now I hope you hear back soon I am hoping I hear back soon too!!

I do not know how it works, but for my son it went like this: He did the online app. Few days(3-5) he got the on-line interview. Less than a week he got the Phone Inview. Was advised he would hear something in Oct, but couple days after the phone inview he got an excepted notice. Really not much waiting. It seems it is difference for everyone. Anyway I wish everyone well and hope you get it, as this was my son's dream to do the DCP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!