• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

dd bought me a watch at Main Street Emporium, however...

bagheeramom

Mouseketeer
dd bought me a watch at the Emporium on Main Street...however she accidentally got a child's size watch, but didn't give it to me until we were home (she's 9, and spent her own money - sweet). Anyway, it fits, but on the last hole - anybody know if there is a way to remedy this situation, by exchanging or something?

Could you try buying a new watch band for it. I have replaced my bands a few times. If not, then, I am not sure. Maybe you could call that store up and ask them directly if you could exchange it by mail.
Good Luck!!

Every year when my husband goes to WDW for his business trip, he always brings me back a watch. On the last trip, I got a really cute Minnie watch. It's a kids watch and fits on the second to last hole. I still wear it. It has a pink band with Minnie on the face and sparkles behind Minnie. I love it.

I couln't part with it. Hey, I think I'm a kid at heart.

You could try someplace local to you, and just buy a new band.

Hi-
If you are still close you can take it back to the park, but if you are not, you can take it back to your closest Disneystore. The will take back park returns. I hope this helps.

Jenny:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter