DD made me laugh

jwsqrdplus2

<font color=green>I suddenly got inspired<br><font
I was replying to another post and was reminded of a cute story about DD4. I drive a minivan, and the other day when we were driving she asked me something about my van, and I replied that "This is mommy's minivan." Apparently I put too much emphasis on "mini" because her next question was, "Does that mean when daddy drives it is a mickeyvan??" I am glad I was almost home when she said that otherwise I would have had to pull over to stop laughing before I could finish my drive.

A couple of days later, DH was in the van with us, so I asked DD what kind of car it would be if daddy was driving. Of course, she replies mickeyvan which prompts my husband to look over at me (I was driving) and ask what I have been teaching our children. I guess DD has been bitten by the Disney bug too!

It's good to see that you're bringing up your children properly. :teeth:

That's GREAT! :teeth: What a perceptive little one you've got there! :)

Cute!

That reminds me, we have an Aunt Mickey (shortened from Myrtle). Kids who know her name before they meet are always disappointed she's not mickey mouse.:Pinkbounc

LOL Sheree. I'm 34, and I think I would be disappointed too!

Thanks everyone for the responses. DH is not a Disney fanatic (he thinks it is fun, but...), so it is nice to know folks out there are enjoying this as much as I am!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter