DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Morning, Gents! WOW! It's been a while since someone's been in here (slaps one of the rocker/recliners and watches dust fly everywhere). I've been busy lately and hadn't had time to get in, something I hope to change. I'm a local VFW commander, and I've been having problems with that. We've been talking about shutting down the post for lack of attendance and participation while trying to save it at the same time. We're also on probation from the state for not turning in quarterly reports, something we can't do when people don't show up, so I have an oversite committee to answer to. I'm so done with the VFW. Finally updated the internet here at the house. We've had DSL for 18 years, and in that 18 years it served us well. Well, over the last 3-4 years things have been getting steadily worse. I finally broke down and got Comcast Xfinity. I got a bundle of cable and internet that was only $2 more a month than from what I was paying with just regular cable. I went from 2.68 Mbs download speed to 63.33 Mbs, not the 300 Mbs I'm paying for, but that'll change when I install new coax cable.

Well, hope this will be what's needed to bring people back. Have a good day, Gents!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter