DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Afternoon chaps from a overcast London. Beers and curry round my cousins tonight. They have a new puppy so the kids are stoked.
DS hit a pothole last night and I think he popped the tire. He stayed at a friends place last night so I'm waiting to see the damage. Good times
I bet he's looking forward to showing you that :scared1: Enjoy your coffee mate.
Don't forget you have to play with it daily.
That'll make it rise nicely.

I'll probably take the opportunity to see Captain Marvel too. Anyone seen it yet?
Not yet buddy. We are working our way through the MCU films with Georgie. I downloaded a list so that you supposedly see them in the best story arc rather than chronological release order. It goes:

Ironman
Hulk
Ironman 2
Thor
Capt America
Avengers assemble
Ironman 3
Thor Dark World
Guardians
Guardians 2
Capt America Winter Soldier
Avengers Age of Ultron
Ant Man
Capt America Civil War
Spiderman Homecoming
Black Panther
Dr Strange
Thor Ragnarok
Avengers Infinity War
Ant Man & Wasp
Capt Marvel
Avengers Endgame

We are up to Winter Soldier, which we will watch tomorrow. Hulk has been the only one that hasn't really gripped him.

Have a great day boys

giphy.gif

I'll probably take the opportunity to see Captain Marvel too. Anyone seen it yet?

Caught it last weekend. Loved it. I think it teaches us something we always suspected about cats.

Speaking of which, wishing I had a cat now. (Wife's allergic.) We've got mice coming in from the garage. Today's fun was going through and breaking down a bunch of cardboard boxes that had accumulated and taking them to the transfer station. Not quite fully cleaned up in there yet, but we'll probably get it close next weekend and finish the weekend after that. Limiting factor is the trashcan for the stuff that can't be recycled.

Happy green beer day gentlemen.

Yep, saw it last weekend. It's standard-issue Marvel, meaning it's fun and entertaining.
Yep, I saw it yesterday afternoon, enjoyed it. But you need to be into the Marvel movies.

Not only do I know it... I've performed in it. :)
DD's team usually did well enough to get invited to the "international" competition.
I would need much more green beer before I could perform in it!

DD performed twice yesterday. One dance got 2nd place and invite to world cup...in Whistler. Would be a nice trip but I don’t think we’ll have the budget for it unfortunately

Getting good reviews on Rotten Tomatoes. Youngest DD (18) saw it and she said people were walking out of the theatre... but mostly younger generation. The one guy (late Sunday night showing) who was closer to our age was laughing and enjoying it, she said.
Hmmm...people walking out...wow. I certainly thought it was a fun couple hours. But I do like the Marvel movies. I’m not sure it could stand on it’s own without the larger connection to the MCU

DS hit a pothole last night and I think he popped the tire. He stayed at a friends place last night so I'm waiting to see the damage. Good times
Oops not fun. But it’s that time of year. I’ve nearly done it myself.

Caught it last weekend. Loved it. I think it teaches us something we always suspected about cats.
I liked it too.
I became a cat guy last year when the girls convinced me to get one. Hard to imagine being without the little furball now

Morning, gents.
Happy St. Paddy's day to those that celebrate. Personally, I never have. Was never that big a deal here growing up, I guess.

Whelp. There's good news and there's bad news.
1. I have a cold. Sucks. But at least it's not the flu (I think).
2. Got called in to work. Figured it's a Sunday so easy enough to do even if not feeling great. So... weekend over.

Wait... neither of those is really good news... Huh.

I would need much more green beer before I could perform in it!

:laughing:
Takes courage. Liquid or otherwise.

DD performed twice yesterday. One dance got 2nd place and invite to world cup...in Whistler. Would be a nice trip but I don’t think we’ll have the budget for it unfortunately

Good for her! Whistler is nice. Too bad you can't swing it. When we did it in Vancouver, we rented a car and went up. Liked it enough that we made a return visit a couple years ago.

Hmmm...people walking out...wow. I certainly thought it was a fun couple hours. But I do like the Marvel movies. I’m not sure it could stand on it’s own without the larger connection to the MCU

I wonder if it's a generational thing too?

Not yet, but considering this weekend. After Endgame, I'll stop the Marvel movies in theater. Infinity Wars was good, but I didn't care for the ending. And, it costs too much money. I'll catch them free on Netflix.
I go to an older theatre that just shows it in plain old 2D and is half the price of the new places with 3D and IMAX. I don’t mind seeing movies there because I’m cheap. Even though IMAX is impressive I don’t think it’s worth the ticket price. I can wait a few months and buy the Bluray at that price.

Happy St. Paddy's Day all!

I will not be drinking green beer but I will have a beer that is on a green can. That will have to do.

DS said the cut on the tire was on the sidewall but I can't see it. Will find out for sure at the garage, the tires are less that 1 year old, I wonder if that is covered on the tire warranty.

Much cooler today but that's not a bad thing. It will help control the melt and lessen any flooding that will happen.

Have a good one all.

Happy Sunday. Worked this morning and watching replay of Fulham vs Liverpool. Liverpool not playing like the champs.

I wonder who would catch that first.

And 2nd.

Sounds more like a Gentleman's Club

Not sure or don't remember where the name originated.

Morning, gents.
Happy St. Paddy's day to those that celebrate. Personally, I never have. Was never that big a deal here growing up, I guess.

I guess I celebrate by trying to drink beer every day. It's just not green.

Evening dads, it has been a busy weekend. Friday night we took my mither in law out to dinner for her birthday. Saturday i worked in the yard and changed the oil in my truck. The we drove around looking at the flooding in our area. Then Saturday night we took the oldest to a Chinese buffet and a movie for her birthday. We were a little worried about how the youngest would do away from us but she did great. The oldest was upset about leaving her sister for about 15 minutes before calming down. Today was a relaxing day.

Morning, gents.
Sick as a dog. But at work. Won't be tomorrow if I feel anywhere near this bad again.

Morning all.

I am happy to say that the University of New Brunswick claimed their 8 national men's hockey championship in 20 years last night with a 4-2 win over the University of Alberta.

:dancer::dancer::dancer:

Congrats!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter