DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Morning all.

I am happy to say that the University of New Brunswick claimed their 8th national men's hockey championship in 20 years last night with a 4-2 win over the University of Alberta.

:dancer::dancer::dancer:

Congrats! Last time my alma mater won the (US) national championship was 1985, behind Adam Oates on offense and Darren Puppa in goal. Not looking likely in the near future, either.

Checked my PB numbers. Didn't have a match. But, 4 of the numbers were one digit off. It's almost likes it's rigged against mem. What are the odds?

Evening dads, it has been a busy weekend. Friday night we took my mither in law out to dinner for her birthday. Saturday i worked in the yard and changed the oil in my truck. The we drove around looking at the flooding in our area. Then Saturday night we took the oldest to a Chinese buffet and a movie for her birthday. We were a little worried about how the youngest would do away from us but she did great. The oldest was upset about leaving her sister for about 15 minutes before calming down. Today was a relaxing day.

Yum. Chinese food buffet.

Morning all.

I am happy to say that the University of New Brunswick claimed their 8th national men's hockey championship in 20 years last night with a 4-2 win over the University of Alberta.

:dancer::dancer::dancer:

Was this due to all your great coaching? Wait, that was volleyball.

Morning, gents.
Sick as a dog. But at work. Won't be tomorrow if I feel anywhere near this bad again.
ts!

Get well soon.

Afternoon boys from Lego towers. Got to judge a kids event where elementary school kids in teams built a moonbase with research, kinda like one of your science fairs, so that was cool. China is all booked up so it's looking like I have a free day to spend in Disney. A one day ticket is 60 bucks, so not too shabby.

But, 4 of the numbers were one digit off. It's almost likes it's rigged against mem. What are the odds?
I thought we were never supposed to tell you the odds? OK, just this once. 292 Million-1 on winning a Powerball lottery.
Whistler is nice. Too bad you can't swing it.
Love Whistler. Feel better there, buddy. Stock up on the hot toddys when you get home.
Adam Oates, haven't heard that name in a long time.
I bet it's not longer than when I last heard the name ;)

Have a great day chaps.

Afternoon boys from Lego towers. Got to judge a kids event where elementary school kids in teams built a moonbase with research, kinda like one of your science fairs, so that was cool. China is all booked up so it's looking like I have a free day to spend in Disney. A one day ticket is 60 bucks, so not too shabby.
Sounds like a nice gig there Dan. You weren't looking for an assistant by chance, were you?

Against you, personally?

Never tell me the odds.

I thought we were never supposed to tell you the odds? OK, just this once. 292 Million-1 on winning a Powerball lottery.

Never tell me the odds.

It still sounds better when Han Solo says it. Sadly, when they did a poll of Kentuckians, a significant amount said the chances of winning were 50/50 - I guess you win or you don't. I know I won't win the lotto. It's just how I spend my ashtray change $ if it's there when I get gas in the car.

60 bucks as in USD? 60 pounds? 60 Chinese Yen?

I bet it's not longer than when I last heard the name ;)

Have a great day chaps.
I'm not sure I understand the reference/joke, but I'm guessing because I'm not associated with the commonwealth. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!