DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Happy Friday. Got our Magic Bands in the mail so that makes it a good day.

He certainly has but I can still take him. ;)

I used to be able to say that.

I'm not sure what the word "leftovers" is. :lmao: Well, I do know, but they never exist at my house. Ever. That may be part of the problem.

Leftovers=Breakfast. Pizza, the breakfast of Champions.

Do you use your own sauce?

No self respecting Italian gets sauce out of a jar.

...or a fork? :D

Don't start that carp over here.

Top O the Mornin Dads! Good way to end the week booking Boardwalk for July family trip -

Congrats. You got me thinking about when I need to start planning our next trip.

Morning gents. A day off... which means I have tons to do. later!

You have our permission to loaf around today.

Don't start that carp over here.
giphy.gif

Since Dan's not around I'll call it. That's it, everyone out and see ya at the Tune-In Lounge for some traditional 50's Christmas cheer. Last one there has to take out Jessica Rabbit and believe me she's not bad, she's just drawn that way!

Since Dan's not around I'll call it. That's it, everyone out and see ya at the Tune-In Lounge for some traditional 50's Christmas cheer. Last one there has to take out Jessica Rabbit and believe me she's not bad, she's just drawn that way!

hmmmmm.....last one out you say?

Lots of men staying just outside the Tune-In Lounge today...

Where's Dan and why hasn't he called it?

...or a fork? :D

Uh oh. CBO bringing it. :lmao:

Top O the Mornin Dads! Good way to end the week booking Boardwalk for July family trip - booked 3 studios so that DD & SIL have their own place and two studios is less than a two bedroom plus one extra bath and one of DD & DS best friends who we've taken on vaca before is gonna join us for some of the trip to celebrate DS 21st b-day. Have to go to company "employee appreciation party" tonight - more politically correct nonsense despite the offices decorated for Christmas and a Christmas tree in our visitor lobby? Have a good weekend gents and only one more week til The Last Jedi..................

We'll miss you at the Boardwalk by a month, and will try to keep it standing. Enjoy appreciating your employees.

I'll meet her at the lounge and try to climb those mountains.
:goodvibes:goodvibes

Morning gents
Seems like some of you have been getting Canadian weather lately. Right around freezing and a little wet snow falling this morning, but I can still see the grass. Could be worse. This time last year we had a foot of snow on the ground.
Just came back from breakfast with Santa at church. Sitting back now watching DD17 bake cookies for a pot luck tonight and DW and DD10 put up the indoor decorations. I did the outside lights and set up the tree so I’m done. I’ll help and take directions but I’m finished with the heavy lifting.

Happy Saturday guys. Goal today is finish Christmas shopping. Not much to get but heaven help me dealing with the gathering heard. Looking forward to the Army/Navy game, probably not exciting football but the spectacle of the game is something to watch.

Cold front is blowing through right now. No snow (It has snowed down here) but temps in the 40's are coming soon. Don't want to hear sarcasm about how tough I have it because 40's down here is cold. Nearly parka weather on the Florida temp scale.

Good call.

Lots of men staying just outside the Tune-In Lounge today...

Are they playing PattyCake?

Where's Dan and why hasn't he called it?

I believe he is involved in the coronation of Lady Katherine.

Seems like some of you have been getting Canadian weather lately. Right around freezing and a little wet snow falling this morning, but I can still see the grass. Could be worse. This time last year we had a foot of snow on the ground.
Just came back from breakfast with Santa at church. Sitting back now watching DD17 bake cookies for a pot luck tonight and DW and DD10 put up the indoor decorations. I did the outside lights and set up the tree so I’m done. I’ll help and take directions but I’m finished with the heavy lifting.

Looks like Christmas is in full swing at your house. Enjoy.

Happy Saturday. Snowed here this morning - just a dusting and it's already melted. Good tennis this AM. Watching Newcastle United vs Leicester City. Then, onto oldest dd's swim meet (ugh).

Morning gents

I'll take the cookies if you go to the swim meet. Sounds like a fair trade. :lmao:

Cold front is blowing through right now. No snow (It has snowed down here) but temps in the 40's are coming soon. Don't want to hear sarcasm about how tough I have it because 40's down here is cold. Nearly parka weather on the

I believe he is involved in the coronation of Lady Katherine.

You'll complain about it getting too hot again soon enough.

I'll watch for Dan waving in a royal parade. :lmao:

Morning guys.
Joining the ranks of the shoppers. Except it's DW doing the shopping while I do the driving.

but I can still see the grass.

What does that look like?

Just came back from breakfast with Santa at church.

:) Nice.

Not much to get but heaven help me dealing with the gathering heard.

Good luck!

Are they playing PattyCake?

Better than some alternatives.

Morning gents
We got close to a foot I think. At least 8 inches and I think closer to 10 or 11. Don't have a guage, so don't know for sure, but 10" was piled up on the deck railing, van, etc.
Wish you'd take it back to Canada where it belongs. :sad:

Tried to edit previous post and attach the file, but I guess attaching a file isn't an option when editing.

Attachments

• i_hate_snow.jpg
    i_hate_snow.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 5
What's worse than a swim meet? A high school swim meet. She swam anchor in 200 medley relay and her team got 2nd. She has the 100 free and 500 free and another relay event to go for the day. I get to leave in 30 more minutes to pick up youngest from tennis.

Morning guys.
Joining the ranks of the shoppers. Except it's DW doing the shopping while I do the driving.

Only online shopping for me, except for stocking gifts that i already picked up from Walmart. I need to make a liquor store run and I'll be ready. To bad they don't do online liquor sales from Amazon Prime.

Tried to edit previous post and attach the file, but I guess attaching a file isn't an option when editing.

I think you have to select thr more options link, but maybe wrong. You figured it out though, and no one goes back to read old posts anyway.

I HATE SHOPPING AND I HATE PEOPLE WHO ARE SHOPPING! BUT I AM DONE.

Only online shopping for me, except for stocking gifts that i already picked up from Walmart. I need to make a liquor store run and I'll be ready. To bad they don't do online liquor sales from Amazon Prime.

Got most of mine done online but there is a local bookstore I like so that was a stop. The rest was a hustle blast to finish up with all the incidental stuff. That and hitting Publix for bread and milk for the coming cold front.

We got close to a foot I think. At least 8 inches and I think closer to 10 or 11. Don't have a guage, so don't know for sure, but 10" was piled up on the deck railing, van, etc.
Wish you'd take it back to Canada where it belongs. :sad:

Wow. It is pretty to look at though. Especially when you don't have to shovel or drive in it.

Nah. You can keep it. Consider it a gift.

I am sure it was appreciated somewhere by someone.

What's worse than a swim meet? A high school swim meet. She swam anchor in 200 medley relay and her team got 2nd. She has the 100 free and 500 free and another relay event to go for the day. I get to leave in 30 more minutes to pick up youngest from tennis.

Congrats to DD. She is a Freshman right?

Morning boys, from a snowy mother country. Crumpets are currently in toaster, and a cheeky espresso, as the coffee shops machine broke down, when I picked up DS from kiddie scouts. He had a bad day Friday, getting caught by me outside the Principals office with a couple of miscreants, and then he got dumped by Christmas Card. Apparently she was only Girlfriend No.3, so that's OK. Froze my nads off watching West Ham beat Chelsea 1-0, so that's another London derby in our pocket.

Galactic lack of effort to read backwards, but I saw a couple go through, CJ, congrats on the potential retirement, and Jeff, brakes are somewhat important. Darcy good luck in the Manchester derby mate.

London out.

Morning boys, from a snowy mother country. Crumpets are currently in toaster, and a cheeky espresso, as the coffee shops machine broke down, when I picked up DS from kiddie scouts. He had a bad day Friday, getting caught by me outside the Principals office with a couple of miscreants, and then he got dumped by Christmas Card. Apparently she was only Girlfriend No.3, so that's OK. Froze my nads off watching West Ham beat Chelsea 1-0, so that's another London derby in our pocket.

Galactic lack of effort to read backwards, but I saw a couple go through, CJ, congrats on the potential retirement, and Jeff, brakes are somewhat important. Darcy good luck in the Manchester derby mate.

London out.

Good to see you back and congrats on the London derby. I know DW will be in front of the TV for the Manchester derby. DS has a practice at 10:30 and then he has to clean our offices so he may get to see some.

First bit of snow here last night, trying to decide if it warrants taking out the snowblower.

I know DW will be in front of the TV for the Manchester derby.
It should be a good game, unless Mourinho decides to park the bus and hit them on the break, which he has a penchant for doing against the really big teams. I think if City win, that's the league.

It should be a good game, unless Mourinho decides to park the bus and hit them on the break, which he has a penchant for doing against the really big teams. I think if City win, that's the league.

It would give them a good bit of space at the top.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter