Dde

CareBear05

Mouseketeer
Can someone help me please?? I am new to all of this AP and DDE stuff. I just purchased my AP's through the DVC member website, now I want to get the DDE and I don't know how to go about doing it. Any help is GREATLY appreciated. :confused3

There is a number, can't remember off the top of my head but I know if you search for it on the restaurant board its there.

You call that number (they are only open M-F) and tell them you are an annual passholder and want to order the DDE. They will ask for your AP number OR voucher so you need to have one of those two with you to provide the number. They will charge your card and send two of them to you. One for you and one for a spouse.

CareBear05 said:
Can someone help me please?? I am new to all of this AP and DDE stuff. I just purchased my AP's through the DVC member website, now I want to get the DDE and I don't know how to go about doing it. Any help is GREATLY appreciated. :confused3
Hopefully, you decided to have the exchange certificates/vouchers mailed to you. You will need the numbers off the back of the voucher to order the DDE.

Keep in mind that the expiration date for the DDE will be 12 -13 months from the day you order it. That is different from the AP - your year of admission for the APs won't start until you exchange the voucher for the actual pass.

Once you have the AP in hand, you just call the DDE office. THe CM there will help you.

You can find the DDE telephone number and hours of operation on this site:

Disney Dining Experience

Best wishes -

CarolMN said:
Hopefully, you decided to have the exchange certificates/vouchers mailed to you. You will need the numbers off the back of the voucher to order the DDE.

Keep in mind that the expiration date for the DDE will be 12 -13 months from the day you order it. That is different from the AP - your year of admission for the APs won't start until you exchange the voucher for the actual pass.

Once you have the AP in hand, you just call the DDE office. THe CM there will help you.

You can find the DDE telephone number and hours of operation on this site:

Disney Dining Experience

Best wishes -

Thanks for the help..now I have a new question.... I have decided to have them mailed to me. They'll be here in 3 weeks. My trip is in late January so now I'm concerned the DDE won't get here in time. Can I do a will call type pick up when I get to Disney?

I believe you need to call DDE and ask them if you can do a letter pickup at Epcot guest relations ( I believe its the outside gate)

Cheryl

Yes, no need to worry. The DDE CM will ask you when your next trip will be - if not, volunteer the info and ask about getting a temporary card because your trip will occur before the "permanent" DDE card will arrive in the mail.

THe DDE CM will arrange for a temporary DDE card to be sent to the Guest Relations booth located at the main entrance to EPCOT. You can pick it up there and use it for your January trip. The "permanent" DDE cards will likely be waiting for you when you return home.

Best wishes -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter