DDP and pay in advance ressies

wicked_maleficent

Earning My Ears
I am so confused! :confused:
We're going to WDW in Dec. I'm thinking of adding the DDP to our package.
Some of the character dining and dinner shows state they must be paid in advance. Does this mean I need to pay our DDP in advance to be able to make the ADRs?
Thanks!

Some of the character meals and most of the dinner shows ask for a Credit card number only to prevent no-shows. The last time I checked Disney will only charge you for a no-show (about $10 per number of guest on the ADR)
My guess they do this to prevent hoarding of ADRs at more popular TS, ie. if you are going to the Princess Breakfast, this discourages guests from booking multi-time ADRs in one day. Please note you must cancel your ADR either 24 or 48 hours (call CRO to verify) for you not to be charged for a no-show. If your CC gets charged for anything while on DDP, and you make the ADR (on-time), Disney should correct the mistake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter