DDP Available to Exchangers through Interval International?

off2hawaii

Earning My Ears
Our family was fortunate to trade our timeshare for a week at Disney's Saratoga Springs. When I called Disney today to see if we would be able to purchase the DDP the CM said I would have to call back on Monday. We are season passholders. Does anyone know the answer?
Thank you!

It is but needs to be booked thru Member Services not WDW central reservations.

Agree with jj. Be sure to call Member Services ahead of arrival (at least 48 hours) to add the DP to your reservation. You will pay for the DP at check in.

Best wishes -

Yes, you should be able to book it. We are DVC members but were also able to trade in this Oct. and we booked DDP.

You can. We traded two of our timeshare weeks for two weeks at DVC, and booked the dining plan through DVC member services. They couldn't have been nicer!!

Thank you all for your help! Member Services confirmed today that the DDP can be added as long as everyone in our party participates for the entire length of stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter