DDP Which ones to use?

Andrew DEREK UK

DIS Veteran
Can I ask for your help? On the DDP and have a lot of ADR's which ones give the best value to use on the DDP and which ones should I pay for. Looks like I might have to use some CS availability for Breakfast.

Tonys town Sq one lunch one dinner
Liberty tree tavern dinner
Crystal palace Lunch and dinner
Whispering canyon cafe dinner
Garden grill Lunch
Rose and Crown dinner
Sci Fi lunch
Mama Melrose Dinner
Chef Mickeys dinner
Chef Mickeys breakfast.

Thank you

Eight days, seven nights paid for.

You have 12 table service meals and 7 nights on your package, so that's 7 table service meals covered by the DDP. I would pay OOP for your 5 breakfasts and lunches.

I agree - paying OOP for a breakfast or lunch will always be cheaper for a TS restaurant than dinner. Good luck - it looks like you've made some great choices! :thumbsup2

In general, breakfasts will be cheapest, lunch next, and dinner most expensive. Of course, if you do appetizer, entree, dessert, and beverage for lunch and only entree and beverage for dinner you could create a more expensive lunch.

Why Crystal Palace for both lunch and dinner? Same characters, very similar menu. You could save $ by eating CS for one of those meals.

You have some good choices, I would pay OOP fpr the breakfasts and the lunches.

I would suggest trying somewhere else other Tonys for both a lunch and a dinner, how about 'Ohana, for a change. Also, it may be worth reconsidering Rose and Crown, the food is not very good, it is like cheap microwave pub grub and there are oinly a few tables that get the illuminations view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter