Deal of a lifetime

Clifton Tesh

DIS Veteran
Weight distribution and anti sway for $40...i just need it for my 2200 pound coleman pop up! (the manual says you can use wd on it)

11uaq1v.png

Just curious. What are you towing with that can't handle 200 lbs on the hitch without needing a WD hitch?

I think that would be serious overkill for a 2200 lb trailer. My old WD hitch weighed close to half of your hitch weight by itself.

j

Just curious. What are you towing with that can't handle 200 lbs on the hitch without needing a WD hitch?

I think that would be serious overkill for a 2200 lb trailer. My old WD hitch weighed close to half of your hitch weight by itself.

j

I have a 2012 honda odyssey.

When we have all our stuff loaded in the camper and the back of the van, I'm around a total of 535 pounds tongue weight and cargo behind the rear axle combined. The hitch goes up to 600 pounds tongue weight so I figured it was perfect.

I have the air lift helper springs on my van but I still bounce all the way down the road. I've been looking for stronger rear springs but can't find them so I started looking into wd hitches and found this guy. I'm pretty sure the price is an error on their part and will be fixed but as for now, I got a wd hitch for $40 :p

Nice deal. I hope it sticks, but I suspect it is missing a 3rd digit in front of the 4. That's a lot of "stuff" packed into that Odyssey.

j

Nice deal. I hope it sticks, but I suspect it is missing a 3rd digit in front of the 4. That's a lot of "stuff" packed into that Odyssey.

j

Pretty sure its missing a 3!

I tried to contact the seller but couldn't ever get I touch with them so I went ahead and ordered it. Patiently awaiting my order confirmation. If I don't receive one I'll be a little sad but I'd completely understand too.

I have yet to get an order shipped confirmation but my fingers are crossed!

Keep us posted- I looked up some reviews of the company and they are all over the place, but I would think that the big box store would not damage their reputation by allowing junk sellers to sell through them.
We are wanting to upgrade our pup to a hybrid soon and we stuff our Suburban pretty full so I am all for overkill if it helps the sway :p

Keep us posted- I looked up some reviews of the company and they are all over the place, but I would think that the big box store would not damage their reputation by allowing junk sellers to sell through them.
We are wanting to upgrade our pup to a hybrid soon and we stuff our Suburban pretty full so I am all for overkill if it helps the sway :p

My theory is Walmart will make them honor the price especially since it's all over Google and Facebook.

Just an update:

The company selling it told Walmart that I canceled my order, which is not true.

I understand that someone messed up and there was a big possibility they wouldn't honor the price but at least be honest about it and say "hey, we screwed up and we can't honor that price". Don't be sheisty about it.

This is the email I woke up to:

Hi Clifton,
We received your request and have successfully canceled the items shown below. Looking for refund details? Check out the "Refund Information" section below.

If you have any questions, please visit our help center. Hope to see you again soon!

Order number: 6321882-227340
Order date: Thu, Dec 27, 2018

Sincerely,
-Your Walmart Customer Care Team

Just an update:

The company selling it told Walmart that I canceled my order, which is not true.

I understand that someone messed up and there was a big possibility they wouldn't honor the price but at least be honest about it and say "hey, we screwed up and we can't honor that price". Don't be sheisty about it.

This is the email I woke up to:

Hi Clifton,
We received your request and have successfully canceled the items shown below. Looking for refund details? Check out the "Refund Information" section below.

If you have any questions, please visit our help center. Hope to see you again soon!

Order number: 6321882-227340
Order date: Thu, Dec 27, 2018

Sincerely,
-Your Walmart Customer Care Team

I would contact the State AG, they have to honor the price, regardless of who made the mistake. Spent a number of years in retail, mistakes like that happen.

I would contact the State AG, they have to honor the price, regardless of who made the mistake. Spent a number of years in retail, mistakes like that happen.

I've considered being a thorn in their side about it only because the way they went about handling it Had they messaged me directly and said "hey we can't honor that price" I would of been cool.

Instead there was absolutely no contact with me, just an email saying that I canceled my order which is not true.

I've considered being a thorn in their side about it only because the way they went about handling it Had they messaged me directly and said "hey we can't honor that price" I would of been cool.

Instead there was absolutely no contact with me, just an email saying that I canceled my order which is not true.
I received the wrong thing from a Wal-Mart affiliate. I went thru the Wal-Mart site email system to straighten it out. Apparently Wal-Mart and the affiliate see the emails. It was very important to the affiliate to keep me happy. I wouldn't contact them directly and if they contact you directly let Wal-Mart know.

The company goes by 3 or more names and is currently denying ever receiving my order and says they have no record of my order numbers. Fortunately I have screen shots of everything.

I highly recommend staying away from AutoPartsWay, KeystoneAuto, and Shop Eddie's on Amazon or Walmart.

After reading their bbb, Amazon, and Walmart reviews, this seems to be a common practice of theirs.

Please keep in mind that had they contacted me and told me they couldn't honor the price I would of been good to go and let it be but since they're being the way they are, I've decided I'm going to be a pain in their rear.

I was wondering how this turned out. I hesitated to order after reading some reviews. I too thought that Walmart would honor them but it seems that almost anyone can get on Walmart's site now to order products.

Yup- they should have said it was a mistake on their price and they could not honor it, and offer you some sort of deal off the normal price or such. Saying you canceled the order is very bad business.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!