Dec 18-22, 2017-4 Night Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral

Shalonda A. Cain Hardy

Disney Dream Girls
My family and I will be traveling on the Disney Dream on 18-22 December 2017. I'm hoping to get connected with fellow cruisers so that we can participate in the fish extender program! I would also like to get information and tips from veteran cruisers out there. We are super excited, December can't get here fast enough!

We are going on this cruise too and really wanted to try the fish extender gift exchange for the first time. From what I read, normally someone will arrange and organize this for a group. I'm hoping a seasoned fish extender participant will pull this together for our cruise, it looks so fun! Counting down the days until we can board the Dream.

Hello! I am super excited. I hope that someone does come along who is more experienced at implementing the fish extender exchange for our cruise as well. If not, and we get enough people on this thread. I'm pretty sure we could make it happen Thank you for joining this thread, I was starting to think that we were the only family sailing on the Dream.

Hi. We are also on this cruise and very excited about this holiday Disney cruise. It is our second Disney cruise, but our first time to participate in the fish extender program. A friend told us about it and it sounds really fun. I have been hoping that someone would start a thread so that I could join. I think that more people will join as we get closer to the cruise date and an experienced fish extender family will take charge. Fingers crossed!

That is what I am hoping as well. I'm sure we will get more people to attend closer to the time of the cruise. I too am really excited about this cruise.

Hello, we will be on this cruise for my daughter's Make a Wish trip. I think it would be neat to connect with other passengers through fish extenders and really make this a special trip for her. Such a blessing.

Hi so has anyone found where someone set up a fish extenders for this cruise yet? Just wondering we have done it on past cruises and so much fun and sailing with family on their first cruise so of course we just would love to join in :)

We are going on this cruise as well! This will be our second, and the fish extender was my daughter's FAVORITE part of the last cruise. If anyone kicks off one for this cruise, sign me up!!!

We are interested in doing fish extenders too! This is our third Disney cruise and we did the fish extenders with our last cruise. It's like getting Christmas presents everyday! Perfect for a holiday cruise!

UPDATE: I found the FE spreadsheet, meet and greet letter, and other materials from my last cruise. Generally there is a Facebook page for the FE participants on each cruise as well. Alas I can't take the lead on this one as I volunteered to deploy to hurricane impacted areas and will be leaving soon. Happy to share what I know, if someone wants to organize!! As a side note, usually the list closes about a month before the cruise so participants have time to get the gifts together.

Last edited:
Hello, there are about 70 days until we set sail on this wonder cruise. I am checking to see if there are any updated regarding fish extenders?

Looking forward to sailing with you!

Hi. I found out yesterday that a group was setup in January 2017 on Facebook! They are STILL accepting members. It is a private group, so you will have to answer some questions about the cruise before being allowed to have access. They are doing ornament exchange, fish extenders, roving mickey, and a meet and greet on the at sea day. I do not do Facebook so it was hard for me, but I finally figured it out. Look for "Disney Dream December 18, 2017" on Facebook. Hope to see you there!

Thanks for the information regarding FB group. I was added and have signed up for a FE group. Hope to see you all in two months.

Hello, we will be on this cruise for my daughter's Make a Wish trip. I think it would be neat to connect with other passengers through fish extenders and really make this a special trip for her. Such a blessing.

We just booked this cruise today! We started cruising back in 2004 for our then 6 year old daughter's Make a Wish trip. It was MAGICAL!!!! We then went on one two years later to celebrate her finishing chemo, and we've just gone back every few years since. We got hooked! On our 2012 cruise I met a dad on the cruise meets whose daughter was doing her MAW trip on our cruise. Turns out they lived only 30 minutes away from us! My daughter was by then 14 years old, met the little girl and they bonded over old hospital photographs and Mickey. You'll have a great time!!!

I just called, Palo brunch has been sold out for weeks, but the movies are Coco, STar wars, Thor, Cars 3 and one of the POTC.

This will be our FIRST Disney cruise. My family and I will be cruising on the Disney Dream on December 18-22, 2017. I'm hoping to participate in the fish extender program, and connect with fellow cruisers. Kids are excited, and counting down. Hope to meet you there!

Our family will be on the Dream December 22-26, 2017 with another family, and are interested in participating in a fish extender group (we just learned about this!). Does anyone have a link to share? I'd be happy with just advice on how to proceed . . . We and the kids are very excited, as this will be our first cruise EVER!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts