Dec 8th 2018 cruise Fantsay

Just booked this cruise! I was on the Dec 15-22 cruise, but had to go back a week.
We are seasoned DCL people! Can't wait to sail again! Myself and my daughter (will be 22) will be on this one!
Hello! My wife just sent a request to join on the Facebook page, FYI

Saw it and went to add her, but seems she cancelled the request?

Ok so we are going to be in 7188 stateroom. It’s a veranda but I would like to keep it quite for a while with hopes to surprise my wife.....we will be celebrating our 30th anniversary.

We just discovered the world of fish extenders while researching for our Disney Cruise. We kept wondering what all the hanging pockets things were while researching door decorations. The December 8th cruise will be our first Disney Cruise. We think our daughter would love the FE experience.

First time cruiser, me and DW (30 ish), DD’s 14 and 12, DS 9. My biggest question is how to figure out all the food options (dinner seems simple enough).

Last edited:
we just booked!! be Disney cruise #8 for us and the kids. FE is fun to do, make sure your little presents have something to do with where your from(cool seeing things from everyone)

Haven't cruised since 2016 on the Dream

Last edited:
First time cruiser, me and DW (30 ish), DD’s 14 and 12, DS 9. My biggest question is how to figure out all the food options (dinner seems simple enough).
you have so many options its hard to figure out what NOT to eat...lol. Its also cool that you will have the same serving crew every night at dinner time. don't hesitate to ask for food for kids thats not on menu too, the servers will make it happen

Hi everyone! Just booked on this cruise, and my family is super excited!!! This will be my 7th DCL Cruise! :)

If anyone wants to do a Disboards Meet on the cruise, let me know, and I can get something set up. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter