Dec/Jan weather question

DisneyPoly

<font color=0000FF>A Dream is a Wish your Heart Ma
Hi!

Can anyone tell me what weather temp. I could expect traveling on the 12/31 Wonder? Anyone know average temps at Nassau and Castaway Cay?

Thanks for the help!

I don't know the average temps, but having been to CC in both December and January, I can assure you its probably much, much warmer than PA! We always plan our trips in the winter months, as it lets us escape the MN cold for a week!

We really don't snorkel or anything, so if you need information on the water temps, someone else will have to answer. However, we were totally fine wading around the beach at CC and hanging out at Nassau in December.

Have fun! We have a little longer to wait:(

When we were there in January it was in the 80's on CC and the water waws warm enough to swim. I thought the weather was great!:D

We're also booked on the 12/31 cruise. I did as much research as I could on water and air temperature. I found average temps to be in the upper 70's and sometimes low 80's.

I was most concerned about the water temp. at CC. I found it's normally about 2-3 degrees colder at that time than in Spring. The water was fine in April on my last cruise so I don't think it will be that different. I suspect it will compare to water temps at the Jersey or Maryland shore in summer (a little chilly when you first get in and then you get used to it).

Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter