• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 12, 3 day Wonder Roll Call

Jhalkias

<font color=darkgreen>DIS Geek<br><font color=indi
OK, I think that we are close enough now for a roll call. Just a little bit more than 60 days away. For us, this is our $99 cruise after our 7 day Magic cruise in January.

Bringing some more family along too with our DVC points.

Who's joining us?

:smooth:

Bumping up - I know we can't be cruising by ourselves . . .

Can we????????????????

:confused:

They'll be dragging me off the ship the day you board! There only seem to be three groups on the 12/8 Wonder cruise, so maybe we'll all get upgrades. I'll take good care of the "Walt" suite for you!

Beth

Keep that suite nice and tidy Beth. We have a group of nine, between two suites, so who knows, maybe the Upgrade gods will favor us!

;)

DH and myself will be on this cruise, after four days at Port Orleans Riverside.

This is my husband's very first cruise - I hope he likes it! I have been on other cruises, but this will be the first on DCL. We can't wait.:cool:

DW (Jeepers Lady) and I will be there along with four adult friends and 1 child.
I have tried a couple times to get any fellow Dis'ers going to tell us and no one else has, so maybe we will have ship to ourselves:rolleyes:

Steve

I have had the pleasure of meeting the Jhalkias family as well as fireplug and Jeepers Lady. I hope you folks have a WONDERful time on your cruise. We won't be able to join you for this cruise, but perhaps sometime in the future.

Bon voyage!!!
(a little early)

We will be there - kind of a combination (postponed from May) college graduation present for our daughter and probably the last "family" trip the four of us will take. "We" are myself, husband, daughter (21) and son (12). Looking forward to making many magical moments on this one. My husband and I did it solo a couple of years ago and the kids have never let us forget it :D

Myself and 12 yr. old twin sons.

We're staying one night at All Star Sports, two nights at the Wilderness Lodge, and four nights at Beach Club Villas, then on to the cruise.

The cruise is a surprise, they think we are going home after the Beach Club Villas.

I can't wait.

:Pinkbounc

We will be at BCV's from the 8th until the Cruise.

We are bringing along our DS, age 15, DD, age almost 3, two sister in laws, one mother in law (yes you read that right) and the one sister in laws dear foster child also age almost 3.

We wanted to take the opportunity to share the Magic of the cruise and WDW with some family, who are tired of just hearing about our trips.

Can't wait. It will come none too soon!

If anyone wants to try a DIS meet on the cruise, let us know! We have met some really nice folks, including Towncrier and his family.

:bounce:

Hi ALexClaymom nice to know there will be two other 12 year olds on board. My son has not decided how much time he wants to spend in the "clubs" yet, what an awesome surprise for your two! I need to get him to sit down and actually read some of the info as to what activities are available. He's really looking forward to snorkeling and biking at Castaway Cay. We will also be at the Wilderness Lodge (12/9-12/11) prior to that we are staying with friends at their condo just outside of Disney.

Figmentslf,

When the boys were 10 we did a 3 day cruise and I think they spent a total of one hour in the labs. They spent all their time at the basketball courts. I expect this year will be the same. It was kind of nice because one of the TV channels is a view from the bridge and it overlooked the courts, so whenever I wanted to check on the boys, I just turned on the TV. :p

I am looking forward to this trip, especially seeing the boat, parks, and resorts decorated for the holidays!

:D We'll be there!! This is also our $99 cruise after sailing on the 4 day Wonder last January. We're taking my sister and BIL along to BWV for 4 nights before the cruise and then to the Wonder on our DVC points - a treat for their 60th b-days this year. DH and I are "only" mid-forties - I'm the youngest of a BIG family and my sister is the oldest.

I can't wait to share WDW and the cruise - they haven't been to WDW since the 70s! I love WDW at Christmas and DH and I have never been on the cruise with the Christmas decorations. It'll be a treat for us too!

They don't know we own DVC, but that is a subject for another board. Don't think we'll make it through this trip without spilling the beans though! :D

Bumping this up, as we got our doc's on Friday! Can't Wait!

:)

We just got our cruise docs too! We are staying at the GF from the 7th to the 12th and then on to the ship! This is our first cruise with our boys, 12, 11 and 7. I am more excited then they are!
We went on the "Big Red Boat" for our honeymoon, so this will be our second Disneyworld expierence...I can't wait!!! So Glad to hear there are other boys my kid's age! YAHOO!!!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
Samantha Ü

Bumping up again since we are getting close!
:D

DW, DD and my Sister, her husband, and thier daughter will be trying out the "family thing" after six days at the parks.

I'm not sure if the girls will be getting along by then, so I hope the ship is huge!

Staying at th Wilderness Lodge from Dec 7th till 12th and then onto the Wonder 12th - 15th. This is our 1st Disney cruise. I am so excited. Our cast includes Hubby, me (Karen), DD (6) and our friend and his 5 year old daughter.
Thank God we are not on the Magic. I don:t know if I'd want to be on that ship as it seems to be *cursed*. Our friend that is joining us is a Navy doctor so we are covered is anything happens!!!
See ya soon. I will be wearing my LGR. I'd be up for a meet somewhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter