December 1st, 2017 - 5-Night Eastern Caribbean Repo Cruise from San Juan to Miami

Getting really excited - surprising my two girls with an impromptu couple of days in WDW before flying down to San Juan! We leave Monday morning! First time taking on the high seas as a single mom - love cruising but have always had another adult along. Should be interesting!
Sounds like a blast! Have fun!

Sorry I disappeared for a few days. We had tons of family in town (from both my side and my husband's side), and we celebrated our daughter's 2nd birthday. It's been a crazy past few days---I haven't even finished packing yet! EEEK! I'm normally packed the week before we leave, so I'm in mild panic mode right now. My Sunday afternoon job will be to pack everything. I'm updating the FE list as I receive info from folks, so if you've received your GTY stateroom, please let me know! Happy cruising everyone!

Any word on the GTY staterooms on the FE list? We fly out tomorrow and are packed to the gills already so trying to dig out FE gifts to write stateroom numbers on them after we fly out tomorrow might be problematic.

Any word on the GTY staterooms on the FE list? We fly out tomorrow and are packed to the gills already so trying to dig out FE gifts to write stateroom numbers on them after we fly out tomorrow might be problematic.

Sorry, but I still haven't heard anything! I'll have a dry erase board on my door, so folks can write room numbers on it.

Bags are packed, checked in for our flight tomorrow, and checked into our hotel for tomorrow night! We decided to pack an extra suitcase (we're just putting a small one in one of the bigger ones), in case we need extra room coming home :tongue: . See ya'll on board on Friday! We're staying at the Double Tree, and we're planning on getting to port around 10:45 Friday morning.

If you’re taking a taxi to the cruise, would you just tell the driver to take you to the ports? Not sure where I’m going.

If you’re taking a taxi to the cruise, would you just tell the driver to take you to the ports? Not sure where I’m going.

Today is the DAY! We can’t wait to get on the ship!!!!
Below is the pier address.
San Juan Port Terminal
Address Pan American Pier Terminal Isla Grande
San Juan, Puerto Rico 00901

Thank you everyone for the wonderful FE gifts! My daughter absolutely loved checking the FE to see what was left for her!

Thank you everyone for the wonderful FE gifts! My daughter absolutely loved checking the FE to see what was left for her!
Yes, thank you for all the wonderful goodies and for all the work to organize this for all of us! We appreciate it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter