DECEMBER 2017 DISCOUNTS AND CODE WATCH

Just checked the AP discount for our dates 12/8 through 12/12. The ONLY availability was the family suite at ASM and the discount wasn't that great.

Copper Creek showed up as if it might be available, but when I clicked through, the website could not find the offer.

Hope other have better luck!

Can you share the availability you saw? We are considering an AP but I can't waste an hour on the phone today. Thanks!
it was pretty minimal for mid December. Mostly in the $450-$700 per night range, some deluxes, and then family suites at the values. I got 2 nights at Coronado, but there wasn't anything longer.

Wow..............does this mean the fall the crowds are going to be up?

Doug :goofy:

While checking frequently I did fine a few rooms at GF SV and CL mid Dec....but why do I have to stay 6 nites.....when I only want 4 for the disc price!!! They are forcing me to stay longer for the disc...now it seems....

Agree that the new AP discount is minimally (if at all) better than the general public one. Very disappointing!

Discount seems to be about 10% on deluxe - was looking for any availability at YC and discount was exactly 10% moderates seemed to be less....

This is really, really surprising to me. Either resorts are full or Disney really wants to cut promos. Ouch either way...

Discount seems to be about 10% on deluxe - was looking for any availability at YC and discount was exactly 10% moderates seemed to be less....

This is really, really surprising to me. Either resorts are full or Disney really wants to cut promos. Ouch either way...
I think it's the latter - lower crowds but higher spend/guest.

I found zero availability for my dates, but I have a reservation I booked through a third party with a code from earlier this year that I am fine with. I could have changed my dates to get the discount, but it was mostly really expensive deluxes and I'm trying to go lean for my December and January trips so I can splurge in the spring on a DVC villa. I hope there is a really good bounceback room only offer for next year so I can just book and forget about stalking the internet for offers.

Copper Creek showed up as if it might be available, but when I clicked through, the website could not find the offer.
This is annoying me. On the discount page it says this hotel is included, but then if you talk to a CM they say its excluded. I told them the website says different they don't care.

This is annoying me. On the discount page it says this hotel is included, but then if you talk to a CM they say its excluded. I told them the website says different they don't care.

I asked politely to be transferred to a manager and he was able to apply the ap discount for copper creek, but only because i already had my reservation booked at rack rate. Worth a shot. Saved me $800

I asked politely to be transferred to a manager and he was able to apply the ap discount for copper creek, but only because i already had my reservation booked at rack rate. Worth a shot. Saved me $800
really? What are your dates? I have the room currently booked at rack rate and had tried talking to guest services when a CM couldn't help me, but it was before the annual passholder discount had come out and was for the general discount.

really? What are your dates? I have the room currently booked at rack rate and had tried talking to guest services when a CM couldn't help me, but it was before the annual passholder discount had come out and was for the general discount.
First week of december. I would explain to the cm what you see and that you would like to speak to the manager.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter