December 2017!

We'll be at the Poly December 21st-30th this year. First time to be there on Christmas day for us. Love the Christmas decorations every year so can't wait to get back to see them. Only 218 days to go! :santa:

Just booked Dec 18-26 pop
1513580401.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

We became official members of this group over the weekend. We will be at OKW from 12/03 - 12/10. 181 days out from this trip and only 12 from our first trip this year.

Last edited:

December 9-17 at CBR!! (Bounce back offer from last September) Booked our dining last week. Disney planning mode is in full force!!!

Booked Dec 13-17 - Saratoga Springs Deluxe Studio! Just me and my daughter for our birthday celebrations as we are both December babies. She is Dec. 14th (sweet 16) and I'm actually Christmas Day 12/25 (big 50). Can't wait!!! Got it All - BOG, Christmas Party Event, Senses Spa and Afternoon Tea @ GF. Splurging, but I'd rather have a Disney trip than a birthday party with the relatives! LOL!

We will be at ASMu from Nov.29-1 and the AKL from Dec.1-7!!! Haven't been since sept. 2015

December 3rd - 13th for us! Boardwalk Villas booked and on a waitlist to change last three nights to Animal Kingdom Lodge if possible.

First trip since April 2015 and having a baby!! DD will just have turned 2 when we go.

Not been on the boards much but looking forward to getting back and counting down together!

How are everyone's ADRs going? We have all we wanted except Coral Reef.. MDE seems to have no availability at all in December!?

Emma

December 3rd - 13th for us! Boardwalk Villas booked and on a waitlist to change last three nights to Animal Kingdom Lodge if possible.

First trip since April 2015 and having a baby!! DD will just have turned 2 when we go.

Not been on the boards much but looking forward to getting back and counting down together!

How are everyone's ADRs going? We have all we wanted except Coral Reef.. MDE seems to have no availability at all in December!?

Emma
We havent been since having a baby either. Ours will only be 13 months when we go and our oldest will be 9. I usually book our vacations a year out but we debated up to the last minute as to whether we would wait for dd to turn 2 or go when she is one. We decided on 1 and ended up booking 168 days out which means we lost 16 days to do ADRs and didn't get the 3 we really wanted. We go to Ohana every trip and I knew it was a lost cause when trying for it. It's normally sold out within hours. I wanted chef mickey since DD will only know those characters but instead we choose Minnies Christmas Hollywood and Vine which has the same characters so I'm fine with that. I love Garden Grill at Epcot and was hoping to grab that but it was also booked. I feel like I have a chance with this one if I keep looking.
Keep checking for Coral Reef as it gets closer and you will probably find a cancellation a few days beforehand.
Have fun!

Emma
We haven't been since before DD was born. She will be 4.5 when we go.
We got all our ADRs sorted, and I am really excited for our plan! We have some FAB choices. DS said eating with the characters was his favourite thing so we have a bunch of character meals. DD is princess mad so, we have some for her too!
And a Cali Grill Brunch and Tiffins dinner for me!

We are going Dec 20-31st! We have never been anywhere over Christmas- we are very excited to spend it in our happy place even with crazy crowds!!

I had a look again today and Coral Reef was available! I think it was something to do with the Candlelight Processional packages being released.

We have booked DD's first haircut at the Harmony Barbor Shop too for this trip! Has anyone been there before?

Emma x

Did anyone call back and end up getting a room discount when they came out a couple weeks ago? I called 2 hours after the promotion started and couldn't find anything. Have been checking multiple times a day since then. Still only want to stay AKL and would only change if a good deal came out for Poly or CR

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!