December 26th, 2020 - 4 Night Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise from Miami (Key West, Castaway Cay)

BlingX4

mmmkay... ;0)
HI THERE! I created this thread to meet people sailing on this cruise. We have cruised many times before but this will be our first Disney Cruise. We are extremely familiar with Disney World and everything Disney, but this will be a first! We are from NC, will be sailing with our 13 year old daughter and our 15 year old son. THEY are my main concern as they're older and not as into the Disney things anymore. We have other family cruising as well, but I will let them introduce themselves as they like.
I am MOST interested in cabanas... although I realize a first time cruiser has a very slim chance at getting one of these.
Next up is what to do in Key West. I've been several times before and kind of just enjoy getting out to where I know to go but maybe someone else knows of some fun things to do!
Parasailing at Castaway Cay, my kids are very into this idea.
What are your favorite things to do on board? I'm clueless and aside from knowing we're doing our assigned dinner every night with our extended family members, let me have it!

HI!!! I just booked this cruise! IT's my first time! We are from NC too- Winston Salem... It will be me and my 11 year old son on this trip! I am very clueless so I have no helpful hints unfortunately but can't wait to hear about and meet others on this trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!