December 6th, 2017 - 4-Night Bahamian from Miami

hamm1207

Alaskan DIS Veteran
Who's joining us on this cruise?! We haven't actually booked it yet--we'll be booking it while onboard the Wonder at the end of the month. We'll be B2Bing with the San Juan to Miami before this one, and it'll be number 16 for me and 17 for my husband. Can't wait to start planning and packing!

I'll keep this post updated as we go!

Cruise Schedule
Dec 6: Miami
Dec 7: Key West, FL 7:30am-4:00pm
Dec 8: Nassau, Bahamas 9:30am-5:15pm
Dec 9: Castaway Cay 8:30am-4:45pm
Dec 10: Miami 7:30am

Miami map.png

Disboards only FE list
**The FE list is now closed. Anyone wishing to join now will be added to the Pixie Dust list (see below).

*If you're interested in joining the FE just send me a PM. Please include the following info: stateroom number, names of travelers, ages and genders of the kiddos, any allergies, and any favorite characters. This is a disboards only list; as the site that shall not be named also has lists going. I'll officially close the list November 6h, but I'll continue to add people until about a week before the cruise. The late comers will have a label of "Pixie Dust", as they may not receive gifts from everyone.

Roll Call
hamm1207/N365PA: Sarah/Clint/DD (2 at time of cruise) B2B with San Juan-Miami Room 5132
dennisbryce: DW/DH Bob/DD Kaprisha (9)/mom/dad
donald & daisy duck: DW/DH
Emily Rollason: Emily, James (DH), and Priya (4)
tigger2on: Suzanne, BF, and DD (12)
juliemag
Karin J. Riiska: Karin, DS
Coltfamily5
carneym
SatchmoSarah
daco123
itsashleedee
steather
Thecastro
gpaulajuliana: Paula, Joshua, Jacob (DS4)

Last edited:
Booked for this cruise. The nephew wants to participate in a fish extender. Is this where I sign up.

Booked for this cruise. The nephew wants to participate in a fish extender. Is this where I sign up.

Welcome to the cruise!! So far, it's just us but more people will come. Is this your first Disney cruise?

This is where you sign up for the FE...we just don't have a list started yet. I can go ahead and start one. Once you get 10 posts you can PM me your info (Names (if you want that info known), stateroom number, ages/gender of the kids, any other info you may want to include--such as food allergies).

We will be joining you on this cruise :) It will be myself, DH Bob, DD Kaprisha (9), my mom and dad. This will be my 10th cruise, my hubbys 9th, dd 5th and my parents very first and they are excited!!!

We will be joining you on this cruise :) It will be myself, DH Bob, DD Kaprisha (9), my mom and dad. This will be my 10th cruise, my hubbys 9th, dd 5th and my parents very first and they are excited!!!
:welcome: welcome to the cruise!! We're in similar shoes...my husband is one cruise ahead of me because his parents took him on one when he was little. It was pretty funny on his first platinum cruise the CM went to give us our lanyards and she handed us both a platinum one then went "oh..i'm so sorry, you're gold..." and quickly replaced mine with a gold lanyard. I see in your signature that you're doing the PC cruise--I'm jealous! That's on my bucket list...

We are joining you on this cruise. We will be doing the b2b with the cruise prior to this one for our 30th anniversary.....our adults kids are sailing with us for the December 1st cruise and then flying home from Miami

We are joining you on this cruise. We will be doing the b2b with the cruise prior to this one for our 30th anniversary.....our adults kids are sailing with us for the December 1st cruise and then flying home from Miami

Welcome!! We're so glad you're joining us! We're b2bing too--see you on that forum.

Hi y'all
I just booked this cruise with my bf and dd (12) in a gty verandah.
Will hopefully make up a bit for missing the EBTA this year... :(
Suzanne

Hi y'all
I just booked this cruise with my bf and dd (12) in a gty verandah.
Will hopefully make up a bit for missing the EBTA this year... :(
Suzanne
:welcome: Glad ya'll are joining us and sorry you're missing the EBTA! We're B2Bing with the Dec 1st cruise from San Juan to get a little more DCL fix.

We are also looking forward to our first Disney cruise on December 6th!
:welcome: to the cruise!!! Welcome to disboards as well. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask away! We booked our airfare--we're flying SW to SJ (we're getting on the ship on the Dec 1st cruise and staying on board for this one), and we're flying delta home from miami.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts