December 9th, 2018 5-Night Western VERY MERRY Caribbean Cruise from Miami

I am a DVC member who is cruising on this cruise with 2 friends. This is my 16th cruise since 2004. Mostly on the Magic. 4 were on the Wonder. Love the original ships. Love all the renovations on the Magic. Our stateroom number is 8526. We have 2 females and one male all adults. We would love to be part of fish extenders.

I am a DVC member who is cruising on this cruise with 2 friends. This is my 16th cruise since 2004. Mostly on the Magic. 4 were on the Wonder. Love the original ships. Love all the renovations on the Magic. Our stateroom number is 8526. We have 2 females and one male all adults. We would love to be part of fish extenders.

Starting this thread! Who is cruising with us!!??
I am a DVC member who is cruising on this cruise with 2 friends. This is my 16th cruise since 2004. Mostly on the Magic. 4 were on the Wonder. Love the original ships. Love all the renovations on the Magic. Our stateroom number is 8526. We have 2 females and one male all adults. We would love to be part of fish extenders.Could you tell me how to choose an Avatar for my posts?

You can google Disney Cruise line fish extenders. Basically it is like a secret a gift exchange. You place small inexpensive or home made gifts in the fish extender hanging on the fish memo holder outside your stateroom as you see fit. There will be a list made of how many and which staterooms sign up closer to sailing time. On holiday cruises I have seen from 20 to 40 staterooms signed up in the past. We will not know until we get the list usually a month to two weeks before we sail. It depends on who volunteers to make the list. I hope this helps. It is a lot of fun to try and not get caught slipping the gifts in the fish extender.

Thanks for the infomation. You tube gave me a lot at lunch today. How does one sign up? I’d really like to take part.

Im happy to set up a facebook group and FE list once we get a few more in here -I will check back in a couple weeks!

I am trying to change my picture. I have an IMG code but I don't see the signature page to insert it. Can someone help?

There is a FB group started for this cruise. I searched Disney Cruise December 9th and requested to join it. It seems there are many people signed up for FE there.

We just finished signing up for this cruise. Last minute decision and we will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary. We are GTY so won’t know our stateroom until cruise day. We called DCL to make the reservations and our CM was great. He said there were only a few Verandah rooms available so we might as well save a couple hundred dollars rather than pay more and pick from the less than 10 rooms available. Can’t wait to board. This is my third DCL cruise and my spouses second. Going to check out the FB group!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter