December January & February Park Hours Update Watch/Discussion

vinotinto

Just Keep Swimming
lol, maybe. 8-)

I posted this in another thread but one thing I’m curious about is if they offer MFSR FPs during that first hour or if they do like they did with FEA and not start FPs until a bit later.
Are you going the whole week? We’re just doing the weekend, so no MFSR for us. But, I would imagine that there will be 8am FPs for MFSR. I think Frozen was special because of the need to staff some portions of world showcase.

And yet when they extended last week it was almost immediately
Right! Hours extended early Friday afternoon, had FPs at around this time!

MommaBerd

DIS Veteran
Just saw they updated hours over on the RotR BG thread. I was frustrated that I missed out, but now...

(1579915962589.png

• TheMaxRebo

DIS Veteran
    So I am seeing some attractions (just TSM and RNRC) showing FPs in the 8 o'clock hour on my date (the 17th) but only a few - not sure if I just missed out for the others (e.g., nothing showing for SDD) or if not everything loaded yet but might be worth checking

Last edited:
  • Mollygirl21

Mouseketeer
    I see new FPs for pretty much everything but SDD...maybe they didn't release those yet? I switched our ToT to TSM for one of our HS days (Feb 7) and the TSM FP is at 8:20am but I'd rather have SDD so I'll keep checking

• emmabelle

Crazy cat lady who loves Disney
    ughhh... I want to move my SDD to earlier in the day for 2/13. Can't believe I didn't check my email last night. I renewed my Touring Plans just for this and they did send me an email. :(

CJK

DIS Veteran
    Has this every happened before, where some rides are loaded, while others aren't? Do we think SDD won't be loaded or is just delayed?

vinotinto

Just Keep Swimming
    Has this every happened before, where some rides are loaded, while others aren't? Do we think SDD won't be loaded or is just delayed?
    It’s happened before. The thread quoted up thread had some FPs showing up 4 days after hours extended (hours extended on Friday, FPs loaded on Tuesday).

Reactions: CJK

GADisneyDad14

TPAS Moderator
    Yes, it’s pretty common during the normal hours updates that FPs don’t get added all at once and often show up in a seemingly random order of rides. Can’t think of a time where we’ve had so many eyeballs watching one park though, so we’re likely to see/observe things that sometimes go unnoticed.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.