December Scrapbook Challenge- Concertkatie is our winner!!!!

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Nan has asked me to host for her this month do let's get the ball rolling!

As always, all pages 6 x 6 or larger count.

Lets have fun and relieve some holiday stress by scrapping some pages!

Goal for December: 90

Scrapper Goals:
Concertkatie: 10 :santa:
Jeniferdwn: 25
mommytomrb: 10:santa:
PrincessNancy96: 15
Poppins2000: 30

Pages Completed:
Concertkatie: 54 :wizard:
mommytomrb: 10
Poppins2000: 24

Total Pages Completed: 88
Leader: :wizard:
Goal Met: :santa:

Last edited:
Keeping it low since I'm not sure how much time. Please put me down for 10.

I'm also going to keep my number low too because of everything going on... so let's have a goal of 15.

Thank you so much Becky for hosting for me!!!

Managed to do 8 pages this weekend! And updated to here....

Opted to make my Christmas cards this year and they were larger than 6x6 and scrapbook-style (and probably more involved than some of my 12x12 pages!) so I am counting them - 25 for me.

Well I got 4 pages done some how. Will be it for the month. Thanks for hosting Becky!

I got 3 more pages done tonight. Then I realized I hadn't cut out any more titles so I had to stop. Tomorrow is devoted to crafting so maybe I'll get some more cut outs done, we'll see!

I finished 8 more pages and have updated to hear. Will wait until tomorrow to post the winner in case I hear from Jenifer....
Happy New Year!!!

1 more page for me tonight! I got my titles cut out for more but then realized the photos haven't arrived yet. Oops! I also cut a lot of overlays out for my Disney pages so hopefully I can get a few of those done quickly once I decide to dive in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter