December Trip reports

@proudmomof4 LOL!! I was just so so thankful the rain held up until we were all packed up and waiting for DME.

And I was sure the refillable mug station at the pool would have ice. That's why I sent my son twice! It wasn't a huge deal so I didn't worry too much about it other than finding it weird.

It turned out to be a good thing I came home early. Had a bunch of tests including a visit to the ER after I got home. I have some fluid around my lungs they are hoping is just minor lung infection. Also have a UTI. No outward symptoms for either infections lol. Also no explanation for the back pains yet but there has been some small improvements there. Been stuck at home for over a week now.

@proudmomof4 LOL!! I was just so so thankful the rain held up until we were all packed up and waiting for DME.

And I was sure the refillable mug station at the pool would have ice. That's why I sent my son twice! It wasn't a huge deal so I didn't worry too much about it other than finding it weird.

It turned out to be a good thing I came home early. Had a bunch of tests including a visit to the ER after I got home. I have some fluid around my lungs they are hoping is just minor lung infection. Also have a UTI. No outward symptoms for either infections lol. Also no explanation for the back pains yet but there has been some small improvements there. Been stuck at home for over a week now.
I'm so sorry that you're going through all that, I hope everything turns out okay and that you get to feeling better soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!