December Universal/IOA Trip

mdgary

Earning My Ears
For those planning a trip to Orlando/Disney do yourself a favor and don't miss Islands of Adventure. My wife, 9 year old son and myself went in early December and had a great time.
Islands of Adventure wasn't on our original itinerary, but it turned out to be our favorite park during our 7 day trip. Our Orlando trip was from 2-9 December which is in my opinion, a perfect time to visit. During our entire visit, the longest wait for any attraction was 15 minutes at the most.

Now for Islands. In the don't miss category are:
The Amazing Adventures of Spiderman, The Incredible Hulk Coaster, Dueling Dragons, Jurasic Park, Dudley Do-Rights Ripsaw Falls and The Eigth Voyage of Sindad show. These attractions in themselves are worth the price of admission.

And when it's time for lunch, I highly recommend a visit to Thunder Falls Terrace for the baby back ribs. Although a little more expensive than your standard park meal, it's well worth it. The food was excellent and plentilful.

More to follow later.

Gary

Mahalo for your report and we look forward to the more to follow! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter