decorating ideas

kelljacques@aol.com

<font color=red><b>I DON'T THINK SO SCOOTER!</b><b
While we are one aour cruise in may it will be my mother birthday. Any ideas n how to decorate her cabin?? Thanks

When my parents were on a cruise w/my grandmother and aunt.. it was my aunt's bday! After she went to bed the night before her bday, my parents decorated their door w/happy bday items from the stores at home.. they brought tape and streamers and happy bday sign... and borrowed sicors from the room steward.. that way everyone that passed her room knew it was her bday!

we are going to be on the cruise during st pattys day.. and lets just say that they will all know that we are celebrating...

have fun...

With Chocolate covered strawberries, and Martini and Rossi Asti Spamante!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got your email on the tux for Darren, he'll be just the cutest!!!

Love, Auntie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter