• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dedicated 2 BR with 2 Queens at BCV Pix?

westjones

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have pictures of one of these? We have one reserved for next summer and I would love to see what the bedroom with the 2Q beds will look like.

Also, does anyone know if the bedroom entrances are by the front door? (I hope) Or are they connected at the living room.

Thanks,
DJ

The entrance to the second BR (with 2 queens) is off to the side when you enter the front door, the MBR is after you walk into the kitchen area and then to the side. Looking for a pic.

Here si one-pretty bad sorry.

33207BCV307-med.JPG

Does anyone have pictures of one of these? We have one reserved for next summer and I would love to see what the bedroom with the 2Q beds will look like.

Also, does anyone know if the bedroom entrances are by the front door? (I hope) Or are they connected at the living room.

Thanks,
DJ

Sorry no pics.

Most of the units have the entrance to the 2nd bedroom by the front door. However there are a few 2 bedrooms that have a connecting door in the living rooms like VWL/BWV. I don't think any of those are the 2 queen rooms but it is possible that 2 of the rooms do. I don't think we have quite idenitified all of the 2 queen rooms yet. I believe there are two, possibly four more.

Thanks for the pix! And thanks for the info.

I guess I will just have to hope the bedrooms don't connect in the living room. My girls will be sleeping in there and it would be better for people to come and go in the area away from them. BUT regardless, it will be a great trip. I can't wait to stay in a 2 bedroom!

DJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter