Delta - buy one, get one free?

minniecarousel

Chris Isaak fan
I am sure that I saw a TV commercial with Delta for buy one airfare, a friend flies free. Anyone know about this? I've checked their website, but there is nothing about it there. We're looking for airfare for 4 adults for Orlando in July. (haven't seen any "deals" out there yet!)

I receievd an email a few weeks back and it was friends fly free to the carribbean. It said nothing about fla.

i think i saw this commerical also. It was under their vacation packages. I haven't had a chance to look. I wouldn't use it because we already have our hotel using a code.

Delta has a new Skymiles card promo, where for an annual fee of about $135/yr or so you get a free companion ticket with the purchase of each you buy, in addition to all the outstanding rewards the Skymiles AMEX offers!

I think this is what you meant. You really don't get the ticket for nothing, if you consider paying $135 for that program

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter