• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Deluxe Luau Package at Paradise Cove?

Iggipolka

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Has anyone done the Deluxe Luau package at Paradise Cove? I'm considering it for two reasons, we are a family with adults being 5' or under, so having front row seats would be great. Also, my wife has a really hard time managing crowds due to anxiety and I could see how the buffet would be challenging for her.
It's super pricey though, so wondering if we could manage without paying the extra.

I've done it twice. It was nice not having to line up in a stampede to grab a table, you get your own entrance, your own punch, and it seemed to me plenty of money for drinks on those cards they handed out. Having the table service was nice too. And the free photo was nice as well. I also didn't pay full price (got military rate on base). The 2nd time, we were RIGHT in the seats right next to the stage and it was honestly way way way too close. It was very hard to see. So if you get to pick your seats, at least pick the back end of the front tables. Or the royal box.

Personally, with two kids right at 5' (and me being photo-obsessed...), we thought the front row seats were perfect. However as @buffettgirl says, the Royal Box is more private with just a few tables on a raised platform, butvits at the very back of the "theater." If you aren't obsessed with pics close enough to see the sweat on the fire twirler (heh heh), you'd still have a great view of the whole area and no crowd.

Personally, with two kids right at 5' (and me being photo-obsessed...), we thought the front row seats were perfect. However as @buffettgirl says, the Royal Box is more private with just a few tables on a raised platform, butvits at the very back of the "theater." If you aren't obsessed with pics close enough to see the sweat on the fire twirler (heh heh), you'd still have a great view of the whole area and no crowd.
Yeah, in that regard no complaints. LOL

Ooo..For some reason I didn't even think that the Deluxe package would have a military discount. We're Army, so I'll certainly look into that. I think that the Royal Box sounds like a good place for us as my spouse has PTSD from the service and crowds are a huge trigger. Thanks!

Ooo..For some reason I didn't even think that the Deluxe package would have a military discount. We're Army, so I'll certainly look into that. I think that the Royal Box sounds like a good place for us as my spouse has PTSD from the service and crowds are a huge trigger. Thanks!
OMG yes. The MWR travel office is at the NEX complex ( just put navy exchange into google) it's right near the airport. You can download the price list https://jbphh.greatlifehawaii.com/tickets-travel/tickets-tours (click specials and price list) . And often they're running specials that make prices even cheaper.

Looking forward to hearing what you think about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter