Deluxe Ocean View Studio Request (non DVC)

mnasf

DIS Veteran
My son is going on his honeymoon to the Aulani next month. They are in a deluxe ocean view studio (non DVC reservation). Does anyone have a recommendation on a room request for them? I've only been once and it was a 1 bedroom DVC room. And I can't really remember much about it. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Nothing to avoid comes to mind. IMO, a high floor is always better. There's not much difference between the two towers, but Waianae is smaller and seems quieter. Waianae tower is closer to the adult pool, Ulu Café, spa, and parking garage. Ewa tower is larger and closer to the store, Makahiki, Olelo Room, Off the Hook, Aunty's, the lawn for the luau, and Ama Ama. But the two towers are connected through the lobby on floor three, and the resort isn't large enough where anything is a far walk.

We also prefer to look out over the pool area instead of over the luau field. The morning music is a big part of the experience for me, and it's not heard as well on the other side. Overlooking the lawn means you'll potentially hear the luau and movie nights from your room, which can be a good or bad thing, depending on who you are. We found the pool side quieter at night since the pools typically shut down before sunset.

That is so helpful. Thank you so much!

Nothing to avoid comes to mind. IMO, a high floor is always better. There's not much difference between the two towers, but Waianae is smaller and seems quieter. Waianae tower is closer to the adult pool, Ulu Café, spa, and parking garage. Ewa tower is larger and closer to the store, Makahiki, Olelo Room, Off the Hook, Aunty's, the lawn for the luau, and Ama Ama. But the two towers are connected through the lobby on floor three, and the resort isn't large enough where anything is a far walk.

That's some great points! They might prefer to avoid the luau field. Thanks!

We also prefer to look out over the pool area instead of over the luau field. The morning music is a big part of the experience for me, and it's not heard as well on the other side. Overlooking the lawn means you'll potentially hear the luau and movie nights from your room, which can be a good or bad thing, depending on who you are. We found the pool side quieter at night since the pools typically shut down before sunset.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter