Deni Appreciation Post

I just wanted to say how much I enjoy listening to Deni. She is so well spoken and articulate, especially with the dining shows. What a fantastic addition!
I agree. I saw her for the first time today looking at the Riviera reviews. I thought she was great. Composed, as you said well spoken and articulate. To echo what you said, what a fantastic addition! I want to see more of her.

Agreed. She's fabulous. I really enjoyed her dynamic with Steve (still bummed he left) during the Churro vlog, but I also loved her vlogs with Ryno in HS. I just get this Mom vibe with her and the guys and I mean that in the best way possible.

I watched a bit of the Riviera room tour and scrolled the comments and it made me chuckled. The fan base is complimenting Deni on everything from the way she points, speaks, the outfit she choose, her hair, everything.

I liked her immediately, but it takes me off guard how much everyone else seems to like her too.

I'd like to see Deni take a crack as the backup host for when John or Pete aren't doing it.

I totally agree! No offense to Craig, but I think Deni would host a much more organized show. Maybe in a year or so she'll be in the host chair!

I thought Deni did an extraordinary job on the Riviera room tour, better than any DVC cast member I have had a tour from. Very detailed and professional. The DIS better watch out because I have a feeling she’s going to get a job offer from Disney.

Last edited:
So this is what I love about Deni, besides what everyone else posted and agree with: she makes me feel during the audio podcast that she actually wants to be there, it is her priority to be there, she is ready and prepared to be there because it is her priority in that present moment. it's not a bother to her is what i'm saying which makes the listener feel welcome.

Deni is just fantastic!
She's very articulate and just so pleasant to listen to, and provides a nice balanced perspective on everything she reviews. I look forward to hearing much more from her in the years to come!
And YES to having her as backup host! She'll do a great job with it!

I watched a bit of the Riviera room tour and scrolled the comments and it made me chuckled. The fan base is complimenting Deni on everything from the way she points, speaks, the outfit she choose, her hair, everything.

I liked her immediately, but it takes me off guard how much everyone else seems to like her too.

Why? Is it that crazy people love someone with extreme professionalism and politeness? She executes what it means to be a nice hearted Disney fan that’s real and relatable.

Again she’s like a nice version of my mom lol

Why? Is it that crazy people love someone with extreme professionalism and politeness? She executes what it means to be a nice hearted Disney fan that’s real and relatable.

No, no I must have not been clear. I like her for all the reasons you said.

Here is an example of what I meant, a lot of the audience would say they don’t care about the backwards/forwards ball caps in nice restaurants. Yet Deni’s professional style has been widely noted and praised. The audience might not think it matters, but her quality really does make an impression.

Last edited:
No, no I must have not been clear. I like her for all the reasons you said.

Here is an example of what I meant, a lot of the audience would say they don’t care about the backwards/forwards ball caps in nice restaurants. Yet Deni’s professional style has been widely noted and praised. The audience might not think it matters, but her quality really does make an impression.
i understood what you meant. yes.

Deni seems like someone that really likes what she is doing and is a fan.
That's not to say nobody else is a fan, but I believe you get jaded when you do this job. You see a lot of the worst of Disney World.
Here's hoping she sticks around and her enthusiasm is spreading.
I already miss Steve and still miss Charles. But everyone brings something different to the team.
Fiasco is also another really good new addition.
Hopefully things keep going well. But then again I love the Dis. My favorite person is Pete's mom by far though.
She is one of the best and i hope she gets more coverage in videos.

Just watched the Riviera room walkthrough and Deni sounds like she was an interior designer or realtor in a former career. And yet, she is so articulate and poised that I wouldn't be surprised if she had a PR/marketing career as well. I wonder what her background is. She was such a great hire.

I think it's pretty obvious, but I've produced and done internet podcast in my time (years ago). There are plenty of attributes that Deni has that are fantastic for "hosting" a podcast. In no particular order:

• She can enunciate words well. She speaks clearly which is a key attribute for someone who communicates for a living.
  • She doesn't uhm and ah a lot if at all. This is something that most broadcasters train/learn right away NOT to do.
  • She speaks with clarity. She has a point and she gets to it. She doesn't speak in circles or speak in run away sentences. She doesn't distract herself with tangents.
I'm afraid Craig fails at all three of these. Craig has great opinions but he's not very good at being a host. He's a great co-host though which is why I really like him on Connecting with Walt. If you're a football fan, he's the color analyst and not the play by play guy.

So she speaks with clarity and decisiveness. This leads me to believe that she could probably run a show. To run a show, you just don't need interesting opinions or have an interesting personality. You also need to direct the topics, bring people in and out of the conversation. Make sure conversations don't get repetitive and reign in people when they get nutty.

I now also feel weird over analyzing this whole topic. Going to step away now before it gets creepy. lol

Another fan here for all the reasons mentioned. I've also had the pleasure of meeting her and talking a bit. Of course, she's every bit as nice in person as you would expect from watching the show. To be fair, everyone on the team is exactly the same in person as they appear on the show. That's one great thing about the whole crew. They are very authentic. What you see is what you get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!